Topsteptrader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by deaddog, Jun 25, 2013.

1. volente_00

volente_00

Apparently is was just a small edge if you do the math of 50,000 contracts per day to generate that return. 80 cents per contract profit on each trade and that was accomplished paying way less commission than what tst charges. I actually like his story and wish him luck in his trading regardless if he stays with tst.

#1961     Feb 9, 2016
  2. Does that explain your jihad on TA?

#1962     Feb 9, 2016
    VPhantom and dartmus like this.
  3. fon

fon

Last i checked TA was an idea not a person

#1963     Feb 9, 2016
  4. True. But you have taken it upon yourself to broadcast to the world the perils of TA. So what's the difference in what you're doing? How are you not transferring onto others your own personal baggage?

#1964     Feb 9, 2016
  5. fon

fon

Facts are facts-- its not baggage. You are quite the religious fanatic using that type of language.

#1965     Feb 9, 2016
  6. I'm merely describing the zealousness with which you repeatedly endeavor to impose your world view onto the lives of unsuspecting and disinterested others. Religious fanatic indeed.

#1966     Feb 9, 2016
    VPhantom and ubo like this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Fred, leave that miserable dumbfuck alone. I mean you are right but he needs a little entertainment in his boring life. The less attention he gets, the better. Just put him on Ignore as I do.... :)

Now going back to TST and staying on topic, there was an interesting question asked on another forum, namely now that they are passing traders by the dozen, is there a limitation of funding? (and the number of backed traders)
    So far no answer but at least that is a new topic in the saga of TST....

#1967     Feb 9, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  8. dartmus

dartmus

The bulk of the hate on ET stems from this one single miserable troll. It's imperative he and others who aspire to be similarly intolerable be immediately warned and then banned if they choose not to comply. It's obvious this is urf in one of the few remaining serious discussion sections of the forum. He's already been banned for disrupting every attempt at serious debate.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    #1968     Feb 9, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  9. speedo

speedo

A simple stake through his heart should do the trick.

#1969     Feb 9, 2016
  10. dartmus

dartmus

Debit needs to go too. Anything less is a half measure. There won't be anything left of ET except the humor if the present conditions aren't corrected. Humor is fine but surf's crew is intent on destroying this place and spinning things in the direction of their agenda's.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    #1970     Feb 9, 2016