TopstepTrader Q & A

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Topstep, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you for your UNTIMELY answer...Where have you been in the management of this thread? You let ET users here harass me for my questions in this thread that was established for questions...did you think that was funny? Your so-called fans are not doing any service to TST.

Well anyways Thanks

ES

#321     Aug 15, 2018
  2. Topstep

Topstep

For immediate questions please reach out to us at support@topsteptrader.com. We have a very knowledgeable community, and they help us keep up with inquiries on forum threads. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

#322     Aug 15, 2018
  3. Holy crap what a whiny customer....you think he has time to hold your hand for every post you make here. You could have saved yourself all this precious time by simply picking up the phone and calling them instead of posting here and crying your question was not answered in a timely fashion.

Traders know how to do for themselves (i.e. call customer service and not post in a forum and sit back and wait until someone gets back to you).

#323     Aug 15, 2018
  4. I am going to put you on ignore. You nhave nothing to add in ET. I have reviewed your posts and you harass too many people here. IGNORE

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    #324     Aug 15, 2018
  5. upload_2018-8-15_17-40-17.png

#325     Aug 15, 2018
  6. p0box4

p0box4

Let me guess, ElectricSavant?

#326     Aug 15, 2018
    TradeViper likes this.

7. If you are blocked and did not see it, then yes. Whining on here for days with questions instead of just picking up the phone and calling customer support for a private chat. Guess what TST finally answered him... "just give us a call".

Traders should be aggressive, quick thinking and self-sufficient..able to problem solve and go after the answers they seek. 80% of the people here are asking for someone to give them indicators or the holy grail or tell them how to do something that is found on google in 5 seconds.

There is a difference between "I am learning so let's discuss and share ideas" and "cater to me, tell me everything, give me the secret!"

#327     Aug 15, 2018
    p0box4 likes this.
  8. destriero

destriero

Queef, Queef.

#328     Aug 15, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

lol pass the combine before asking for a distribution. God, this thread is hilarious.

#329     Aug 15, 2018
  10. For immediate questions? You have not posted to your thread for nearly a month!

ES

#330     Aug 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.