topsteptrader combine for Oraclewizard77

Discussion in 'Journals' started by oraclewizard77, Jul 3, 2013.

1. There is an indicator in Sierra Charts for this. I can't remember the name for it, but I know I have added it to a chart before to see if it was of use. There is a Study you can add where you can have it identify certain price action based chart setups. It might have been under that. Just play around with the studies you should find it under there.

Edit:

There are a few things that might accomplish what you are looking for.
    "Color Bar HH/LL"
    Zig Zag
    and a few others. Just play around or search their forums. Usually lots of questions answered there.

#51     Jul 9, 2013
  2. cornix- The cts/t4 platform is the most popular platform used by mostly all the traders both on the trading floor and at prop firms here in Chicago (xtrader is probably second most widely used, next to CQG). These platforms were built from feedback from professionals and institutions. We started with the t4 platform for that reason.

As of today we have started offering Ninja to a small select group. We are slowly rolling this out in the coming weeks and will eventually have if open to the public within a month (if everything is working properly).

I will keep you up-to-date as I hear updates from our Ninja Committee handling all of this.

mp

#52     Jul 9, 2013
  3. cornix

cornix

Yea. I love CTS T4. Used CQG as well, but like CTS more despite the higher price. Very good stuff for futures traders. And full server-side OCO with CTS is the safety many serious traders need.

#53     Jul 9, 2013
  4. I am blinded by my devotion to Xtrader, in this case. But I have not actively tried to scalp the market since the Xtrader is number 1 days---

What's the correlation between sierra charts and these platforms?

:D

#54     Jul 9, 2013
  5. cornix

cornix

I hear you. :)

TT is a great platform indeed, but not the only great platform in the futures world. :D

#55     Jul 9, 2013
  6. Ok, thank you. I am not up on all the charting softwares. surf

#56     Jul 9, 2013
  7. Michael,
    Can you confirm how trading past the minimum works?

Thanks

#57     Jul 9, 2013
  8. marketsurfer- I am hearing a lot of good buzz on sierra. I do know that we partnered with them to offer it free for three months. If you want to take it for a test run you can just on the free 2 week trial TST has.

There's no rules in the 2 week practice. You can bury the account or build it up however you'd like.

mp

#58     Jul 9, 2013
  9. Thanks, Michael. Now, I understand the connection. Back when I tried the combine, Sierra wasn't part of the package to the best of my knowledge. good luck!! surf

#59     Jul 9, 2013
  10. Crispy

Crispy

Good luck Oraclewizard77.

#60     Jul 9, 2013