topsteptrader combine for Oraclewizard77

Discussion in 'Journals' started by oraclewizard77, Jul 3, 2013.

1. yawn where's the beef, oracle making any $$$ today?

sorry didn't see your post with all the pontificating, positive for the week good job!

#161     Jul 19, 2013
  2. he who must not be named, lest ye get a Hershey sized revenge post with fractals, traversing etc., here's what you need to do get a three ring binder.........blah blah......taking beeelions from the full offer of de mkt....:p

#162     Jul 19, 2013
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

Sometimes when people come through difficulties in life, they undergo a spiritual transformation and decide that chasing the "lucrative" isn't all that satisfying. I no longer spend 60 hours a week trading, studying, compiling stats, etc. I have a complete plan and am satisfied with it; it's comprehensive. For example, today I traded for an hour and was done. I have several things I placed on hold for years and have decided to put my spare time into those things :)

#163     Jul 19, 2013
  4. TBH I wasn't surprised that the outcome was a yawn. When are the Hershey acolytes going to produce something other than dinner out?

#164     Jul 19, 2013
  5. Good for you, there are things in life that are more important than trading.

#165     Jul 19, 2013
  6. deaddog

deaddog

+1

Yup having riches does not always mean having a lot of money.:)

#166     Jul 19, 2013
  7. punting futures directionally is a tough way to go, add in undercapitalized? I always thought that the job of a prop firm was the training, the value add. It doesn't seem these guys are trained how not to lose. Max draw 3% with 8.5% profit target, not sure how realistic this is for new guys.

#167     Jul 19, 2013
  8. Yes, BT and SC are a very good combo. A friend of mine who is a phenomenal emini scalper swears on it, especially on the BT part. Without BT, his winning rate would be at least 5-10 points lower, he says. With BT his winning rate is over 90%.

#168     Jul 22, 2013