TopStep FX

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by fm_88, Mar 18, 2019.

1. fm_88

fm_88

2. expiated

expiated

It seems to me that, generally speaking, these kinds of outfits make their money by charging you for their training and for access to their tools and/or platforms.

A lot of them also establish all kinds of hoops you have to jump through and hurdles you have to jump over before you can actually qualify for funding (assuming that this ever really happens for anyone who pays to get involved with their programs—something about which I have my doubts).

It is a mystery to me why any individual who is actually good enough to become a funded trader would pay for such an opportunity when he or she could simply continue compounding 100% of their own profits trading for themselves (which is the route I am electing to take).

fan27 likes this.
  3. expiated

expiated

I’ve read reviews about such sites which claim that even their training is substandard. I see you have three other posts which all seem to suggest you do not have a lot of experience with trading. If that is indeed the case, though there is a lot of information available online, much of it is essentially worthless, so that you can waste a lot of time trying to learn from what is available for free.

Over the years, I have come across a few individuals who offered information I deemed valuable, via one online platform or another, at no cost.

A partial list of these individuals includes…

TheMarketGuys (AJ Monte)
    TradeWithPrecision (Nick McDonald)
    TheTechTrader (Harry Boxer)
    TheUpTrend (Stephen Whiteside)
    Anne-Marie Baiynd (The Trading Book)
    CSCTraders (Cristian Moreno)
    SP500Chart (Jim Roof)

You can find a lot of the information they provide, at no cost, on YouTube.

fm_88 likes this.
  4. Topstep

Topstep

Hi there. We're happy to address any concerns about our program. We can assure you that we offer a legitimate funding opportunity. You can read our user reviews on Trustpilot.

We evaluate traders in the Trading Combine, an objective and transparent two-step program designed to assess traders’ ability to profit and manage risk. When traders meet the profit target without breaking any of the TopstepFX risk guidelines, they earn live trading capital.

Before our program, your only options were to trade your own account, risking thousands of dollars in a brokerage account, or spend thousands on trading education relying on theory and not experience. Now, after you safely develop in and complete our program, you are rewarded with a fully Funded Account.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can always contact us at +1 (888) 777-4714 or support@topstepfx.com.