TopStep Combine- Starting 10/29

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FCXoptions, Oct 26, 2012.

1. None of the "established" TA traders like you or Xspurt have the nerve to compete in a public, transparent contest-- so you need to send out the new recruits------ surf:D

#21     Oct 28, 2012
  2. Haha you really hit the nail on the head with that post!

#22     Oct 28, 2012
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

:p Mom tried her best to convince him the market would still be here when he had the time and experience to commit to it. These young whippersnappers just won't listen to their elders!

#23     Oct 28, 2012
  4. About to call it a day....42 ticks profit for the day. Sorry surf you still have 9 days to prove price action doesn't work.

#24     Oct 29, 2012
  5. Nice trading, man. I wish you the best and hope you "prove" me wrong! :)

#25     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Haha thanks, I really appreciate it. I have a lot of work to do and am no where near where I need to be at on my knowledge of PA. But it is a work in progress. If the combine doesn't work out I can at least say for $160 it really highlighted key areas I need to work on and how important it is to focus on execution not the end result (thanks NoDoji and Cornixforex for knowing that last part)

#26     Oct 29, 2012
  7. FXC you did not trade today did you?

MAV are you doing a combine or not? That thread title says you are, but you said you are not. Can you show off your trading skills?

#27     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Yes I did trade today. It was my first day of trading.

#28     Oct 29, 2012
  9. Why did you decide to trade? It was clear markets would be closed. :)

#29     Oct 29, 2012
  10. NoDoji

NoDoji

NYMEX was closed but they allowed electronic trading to go on as usual. The moves in CL were better than most Mondays. FCX did a tremendous job. I'm really impressed, especially by the fact that he took a with-trend continuation trade where most inexperienced traders would've been positioning themselves the wrong way.

#30     Oct 29, 2012