TopStep Combine- Starting 10/29

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FCXoptions, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I just signed up for the combine. I went with the 30k setup as I will not be doing large sizes and do not want to make it more difficult than it needs to be.

I work a normal job and will be getting my quotes online through a streaming feed I found and trading through their mobile platform. I will mainly be doing this on a little downtime I have in the mornings, so it will be far from an all day trading extravaganza.

Only instrument I plan on trading is CL and I will be using price action.

2. What's happened with options?

3. Just trying out something else is all. I guess the name is a little misleading now! I still do some trades though, but my strategy turned more into gambling than trading so I had to step back and reevaluate what I was doing. I ended up learning more about price action and have been practicing on CL. I wanted to learn a new market just to try my hand at something else. Only 20 so still playing the field on what market is meant for me. But options are exciting to say the least lol.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Good luck buddy! Us early pioneers already drew all the hecklers out. So you should have smooth sailing. :)

5. Haha thanks Mav!

6. Plus, you guys set the bar low enough that most will feel like they can show off now. :p

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

That bar is very deceiving. Proceed with caution. LOL.

8. Great, i am looking forward to this. congrats for stepping up to the plate--

is my understanding correct that you are a student of the nodoji school of technical analysis? If so, get ready to be "schooled" by the real market and not hindsight charts.

With that said, best wishes to your success!!

surf

9. i can't even see the waterline.

:D

10. You are correct in that statement. And we will see what happens. I by no means am going to make any claims I will succeed. But in the off chance I beat the recent odds and do, it would be great to be able to trade the account for a little extra income. Doubt it, but it's worth a shot!

#10     Oct 26, 2012