TopGun's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by rateesquad, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Hello everyone,

This is my second attempt to start a journal. Basically, my first on did not work out b/c 1. I was to lazy to continue it after three posts and 2. I did not have time.
    Now I have time and to much of it on my hands.

Basically this journal will be like my log, which I hardly write on, b/c no body comes on it. Although I have one good article there.
    http://topgunfinance.blogspot.com/

Ok, then.
    This journal will emphasize upon trading of US equities and forex.
    I will also include some thoughts on economy and psychology of trading.
    By the way I chose TopGun b/c thats my nickname in my college. They think I look like young tom cruise, what a joke. I dont see it but they.

Well hope this will be a good one. By the way i emphasize mostly on technical analysis. So mostly chart, limited fundamentals.

hope this will be a good one.

PS i am no tom cruise but......

2. Very interesting situation in GBPUSD. Finally pickied out from want to be triple top but came down in the end of the day. Hmmmmm.....makes me think

3. Short time top for EURUSD?????? MAybe 1-3 day decline???

4. Thsi is my list for next week. Unforunatly I am only trading long now. I know what you are about to say. But the markets are heading lower. Yes I know but, my account is still only cash account. I will switch the account to margin by the end of this month so right now this is my long list.

SWFT, AAI, CHINA, MEMY, ACTU, ERS, LMRA, SIGA, IOM, CNFT,GR, TRA, STEM, EFUT, PTIE, MA, DO, FTEK, SRVY, CRM,SOIGF, AMR, THE, SKX, ALNY, PHLY, RNWK, OMX, ANTP, RSH, SONC, DTAS,RNWK, MCCC, TRMS, TRFC, WHI, GES, ,SPRT, CMED, FRPT

Now you will have to do your own research......:cool:

Good luck on monday..

OO note that MEMY

5. ERS sounds fun 2.

6. GR is notbad either.

7. If you only do half as well as eagle488 does with his journal then you'll be on your road to riches!! :D

8. Well, both of us take a different approach. He likes Jim Cramer and Fundamentals. He also only trades stocks. Also he is an investor not a trader big difference.
    I, on the other hand purely trade on TA.
    I trade both stock and forex.
    And last but not he least I trade instead of investing.

Thanks for your concern on how I will do.:p

Good luck.

Cheers

9. Well today wa the trading day if you noted MEMY, then you know that it is up +14.41%, nice.
    But with everything good there is bad and it ERS is down 10.77% dam.

Alrighty then lets see how did TopGun did today........
    26 stock were up from the list.
    12 stocks down.
    and 1 breakeven

for all of the stock that were up the average return for the day would be.....5.15%
    for all of the stock that were down their down average was........2.40%

The average return on all of the stocks today would be 2.69 %
    Which is not bad at all.

The leaders were in this order, EFUT, MEMY, MA, ALNY, CMED

The laggards were in this order, ERS, LMRA, SIGA, RSH, SKX

Well I am not going to do a list probably until next week sorry

:(

I'm unable to do so. b/c there is no point.
    I will try to accumulate all of my funds until thursday.
    When my precious will come out. I love it, I love it, I love it.

You may ask what is that...............mhhhhhh........its my precious its...its.....its..........its................its...............dont you just hate this anticipation..............its........................its......................................its..........................................................its......................................................................NMX.

NYMEX.......New York Mercantile Exchange

Well good luck with your trading