top trader/fund mngr tired of bs-whats the best real prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by truetrend, Sep 4, 2003.

1. NKNY

NKNY

Not necessarily,

I have known someone in the past who could trade firms money pretty good but always lost his own......and mine...:p

nick

#21     Sep 4, 2003
  2. NKNY

NKNY

Thanks axehawk....

Can't stop laughing with this one.....

Nick:)

#22     Sep 4, 2003

3. Call Jeff at http://www.greentreetrading.com/

They are relatively small and very responsive with very good connections to the street. I've been impressed with them. And I come from the Hedge Fund world too.

Regards,
    Dr. Zhivodka

#23     Sep 4, 2003
  4. thanks doc, and great nick:) had to read it twice

#24     Sep 4, 2003
  5. Are you thinking Dr. Zhivago?

#25     Sep 4, 2003

6. Ah...finally someone who got it!

There are a bunch of youngsters on this board.

:cool:

#26     Sep 4, 2003
  7. i got it. thats why it took a double take:)

#27     Sep 4, 2003
  8. axehawk

axehawk

I can't help you with a prop firm that specializes in ES. I thought you might be an equity trader.

Anyway, good luck on your search.

AXe

#28     Sep 4, 2003
  9. bigbear

bigbear

Sound pretty cocky to me. If you are so good why aren't firms dying to get you in and trading? Sound like you are full of baloney to me. Got no advice for you - just had to respond to your hillarious self praising quote. HAHA!

Your record can't speak too loud if no one has snatched you up yet. Keep trying pal.

#29     Sep 4, 2003
  10. Learn to read bigbear. Ive had 2 deals signed sealed and delivered inside of 3 months. Just a run of bad luck in not picking the right firm. Its not a matter of getting an offer, but getting the right offer from the right firm. I do not want to have to look for a firm again. I have a lot of offers, but they are mostly from little shops with 1 office and the risk that they cant withstand a big hit from one of their other traders and I end up having to start this search over is to great.

Its not getting an offer, but finding the right place to park my license.

tt

#30     Sep 4, 2003