Top Obama Advisor: Unemployment Won't Be Key In 2012 Election. ROFLMAO!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#11     Jul 8, 2011
  2. Maybe I should vote for Mitt Romney since he and Ron Paul are so close in principle

#12     Jul 8, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Havent you already said you would vote for mitt romney, i guess you have a short memory.

Besides which Mitt Romney is a hell of a lot closer to Obama/liberal thinking than Ron Paul is politically.

#13     Jul 8, 2011
  4. Yep. I know I will.

The economy isn't down because of Obama. It's down because of Bush and his banksters.

We're not going to let another Republican anywhere near the White House (for at least 20 years).

#14     Jul 9, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It didn't "go down" because of Odumbo; but IT IS still down in large part because of Odumbo.

#15     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Did you happen to notice that Hopey McChange ran a platform on REFORMING THE BANKING SYSTEM. And what did he do when he got in office? Maintain the status quo, every last bit of it. Nothing changed whatsoever.

So blame Bush all you want, but your guy is just as captured as the Bush Administration was in terms of enforcing regulations or trying to 'reform" the bad behavior that led to the first crisis.

(btw, maybe you were asleep at the switch a decade ago as well. But the entire debacle began with the repeal of Glass Steagall in 1999. Guess who was President back then? Who were the main architects of that "reform"? Robert Rubin, Larry Summers and Greenspan...

So don't sit there and act like Bush came into office and began this banking crisis. What should be crystal clear to any thinking adult is that both parties are deeply captured by these special interests and are obligated to repay them once in office.)

#16     Jul 9, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1!!

(It's strange that you said that as 30 minutes ago, I put AK47 on ignore as I just couldn't take the nonsense anymore. Guess I'll only be able to read his "wisdom:D " when someone quotes him now.)

#17     Jul 9, 2011