Top Justice officials connected to mortgage banks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jan 22, 2012.

1. >>(Reuters) – U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Lanny Breuer, head of the Justice Department's criminal division, were partners for years at a Washington law firm that represented a Who's Who of big banks and other companies at the center of alleged foreclosure fraud, a Reuters inquiry shows.<<

>>Reuters reported in December that under Holder and Breuer, the Justice Department hasn't brought any criminal cases against big banks or other companies involved in mortgage servicing, even though copious evidence has surfaced of apparent criminal violations in foreclosure cases.
    The evidence, including records from federal and state courts and local clerks' offices around the country, shows widespread forgery, perjury, obstruction of justice, and illegal foreclosures on the homes of thousands of active-duty military personnel.<<

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20120...older_mortgage

2. Nothing to see here.... move along folks....move along.

3. [​IMG]

4. Great way to self diagnose 6. Now if you can correct that, it would be great:D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You nothing you WANT to see, right?

"U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Lanny Breuer, head of the Justice Department's criminal division, were partners for years at a Washington law firm that represented a Who's Who of big banks and other companies at the center of alleged foreclosure fraud..."

6. Is that how you do it? :p

7. Lucrum, you are an Angry White Man. So every statement you make must be taken with a cube of salt.

Did you criticize your GOP brethren?

8. Actually, yeah, we do. We get you talking long enuf till you tell US what is wrong with you.

Good call, 6.:)

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really; but you ARE a lying male nurse that doesn't know a fraction of what he thinks he does.

I have and do criticize them frequently.

Of course you haven't noticed because you assume everyone is as blindly biased as you are.

10. Two posts where you critized the GOP and I will make a public apology.

And I have lied about nothing....BRUH:D

#10     Jan 22, 2012