TOP is IN-- SHORT YM HERE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ambienCR, Nov 4, 2009.

1. TheMan

TheMan

i was being sarcastic

#31     Nov 4, 2009
  2. :D

See what I mean? :p

#32     Nov 4, 2009
  3. surf is banned ? :eek: :D

What for?

#33     Nov 4, 2009
  4. If you even made the trade, I'm sure it is just ONE and you can enjoy your 500$ profit. How much did you below in your other 50 too calls?

#34     Nov 4, 2009
  5. TheMan

TheMan

:p

#35     Nov 4, 2009
  6. consistently spamming and shilling, after being warned to stop doing those activities time and time and time again :D

#36     Nov 4, 2009
  7. No wonder this site has the reputation of being a gossip gawker waste now. back in the day, there was serious hard core trading info and discussion, now its a bunch of personalities going off on one another, very odd!

Instead of ripping on the messenger of the bull being over, why not discuss the merits of the call? Regardless of whatever you think, FACT remains that so far this call was dead on, caught the TOP by 1 point, 1 point---- guys like gann are legends for this kind of accuracy.

time will tell if it pans out, all looks good so far with the futures continuing the downward drift--but euro and asia are up.

stay tuned, suggesting staying short for now.

#37     Nov 4, 2009
  8. Actually, nobody ever took your Bottom & Top calls that serious, Surf. :p

As usual, you're counting your chickens before they've hatched ... a bad habit and sign of amatuerishness if ever there was one. :eek:

#38     Nov 4, 2009
  9. My words ring true again. ALL financial media is people making calls for stocks, direction, sentiment, whatever. the market is generally a game of prediction( for those without an edge), regardless of the rhetoric thrown about by those who claim otherwise.

Let's wait and see what will happen, shall we?? I know 95% of you are LONG, hence the apprehension when a bear comes into your domain, particullarly a bear who nailed the TOP within 1 point today before your very eyes..... you will do everything to discredit and disbelieve what you have witnessed live and in person. have it your way,,,,,,,

#39     Nov 4, 2009
  10. I didn't ban him, nor do I know the reason why he was banned. But when i come across a user with a new pseudonym that i can trace back to a previously banned user, i'm supposed to re-ban the user.

And based on the post prior to this one (him touting his call today and claiming this is a frequent occurrence despite dozens and dozens of bad calls previously)...

I'm banning him again.

#40     Nov 4, 2009