TOP is IN-- SHORT YM HERE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ambienCR, Nov 4, 2009.

1. thanks!

tomorrow to monday is critical-- eye 4 C a nice drop, stay tuned.

keep the boys tied to the terminals down there, friend. it may be a crazy end of week...

#21     Nov 4, 2009
  2. Your first call was amazing, I am sure people will listen to your subsequent blabber.

#22     Nov 4, 2009

3. Top cALL OFF BY one point...... uncanny accuracy!

There has been only one call. Short at 9854 and the top is 9883------ remaining SHORT for coming MELTDOWN. seriously, folks, things CAN NOT BE ANY CLEARER.

Take it or leave it.

#23     Nov 4, 2009
  4. Oh yeahhhhh. holding this one overnight, expecting further downside... 100 plus points profit.... the selling has begun.

#24     Nov 4, 2009
  5. hayman

hayman

Luck or not, a tremendous call !! What a dive since 3:30 PM.

I am expecting a rather large overall decline in market too, but I use the NYSE Bullish % Index to gauge my thinking - it has been in Bear Alert Mode since October 5th:

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?c=$BPNYA,P

#25     Nov 4, 2009
  6. He did the same thing with gold, and look where that got him.

Considering his marketsurfer alias got banned, I'm debating why this username should be allowed here.

#26     Nov 4, 2009
  7. Thanks, Hayman. This one was just screaming SHORT. I concur, your % index is looking uber bearish.

i see all the BULLS are rallying, even talking of BANNING ME, for making this call. Really truly sad!!

best wishes!!

PS. i am expecting the DJIA to be =>9000 by 1.28.2010. time will tell

#27     Nov 4, 2009
  8. TheMan

TheMan

i stand corrected

you are an un-fucking believable trader

i "stayed tuned" and you were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE show us how you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

i love this site

#28     Nov 4, 2009
  9. [​IMG]

It really couldn't have been any clearer.

Thanks for the support!

#29     Nov 4, 2009
  10. I personally was very disappointed when the orginal, one and only, marketsurfer alias was banned. :D

He was a truly invaluable resource to ET, in terms of his jovial personality and wonderful market calls, which were almost always early (80% of the time) and provided us with lots of wonderful hours of posting (and tons of free money if you traded against him). :) :p

#30     Nov 4, 2009