Top IRS official will invoke the 5th amendment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 21, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I may have to give that a try then
    Personally I don't care what the flaming liberals at the BBC think of us.
    Why I get it from you of course.

#101     May 24, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I think this statement even in your article blows your Tea Party claims right out of the water. It seems you were trying to claim something of the Tea Party that applied to ALL 501(4)(c) applicants.

Congress created the legal framework for 501(c)(4) nonprofits nearly a century ago. To receive the tax exemption, groups were supposed to be "operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare."

Now that we have exposed your untruthful reporting (which is probably why you didn't initially provide a link after repeated requests) we know that liberal groups sailed through the process while conservative groups where targeted for obfuscation and delay for years to prevent effecting the 2012 and later elections.

I know being truthful is difficult for a hard left guy like yourself but it is the basis for having an honest discussion leading to a truthful understanding.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/05/15/left-wing-groups-sailed-past-the-politicized-irs/

#102     May 24, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Outstanding clip!!! Thanks for posting it.

#103     May 24, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

ROFLMAO. :D :) :D :eek:

#104     May 24, 2013

5. BBC is interesting and has more news from around Europe and the world. I'm not a news junkie any more so you'll be woefully behind the times if you depend on me. Pspr you're acting foolish again Lucrum was humorus be not old lady cackling funny.

#105     May 24, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

What do you mean, I'm acting foolish? I think you have been acting foolish!

Ever since you fell off that roof on your head you just haven't been the same. :D

#106     May 24, 2013
  7. piezoe

piezoe

bump

#107     May 25, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Is it cancer or are you just pregnant?

#108     May 25, 2013
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#109     May 27, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Some will brush this of as unrealistic. But until this regime is ousted this IS where we are headed.

#110     May 27, 2013