Top Gun Trader Poll

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1st_samurai, May 4, 2004.

1. I will second that... it's good to know that ET is still alive and kicking...

#11     May 4, 2004
  2. Thank you Gnome !

hombre

#12     May 4, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

That's why Sugar Ray Leonard, Commisso, and Pabst have still got several more retirements left.:)

#13     May 4, 2004
  4. Gnome,

Damn..that is the best quote I ever read on this site. Mind if I make it my new signature? You will get full credit of course. :D

#14     May 4, 2004
  5. gnome

gnome

Be my guest :D

#15     May 4, 2004
  6. Done!

I also like your "take a shot use a stop" line. I trade the Q`s once a day using this process. Pick my levels pre-mkt, enter stop and tgts OCO. Works like a charm most days

#16     May 4, 2004
  7. Yannis

Yannis

Hombre,

Just out of curiosity, did you get an adequate answer to your question, or would you like to repeat it?

#17     May 4, 2004
  8. Gnome' answer was very helpful . Sure, I would like to get more of the specific details about this method but I 'll take anything from a successful trader.
    hombre

#18     May 5, 2004
  9. T-REX

T-REX

MANY here at ET have built their own system from the following 2 Bar Charlie method that I outlined sometime ago.

#19     May 5, 2004
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Hombre,

Like many other people here, I've been trading for a few years and making a consistently good living out of it. At this point, it's no big deal and scary and difficult any more. I have invested a lot of time and money in trading education and software. I trade several accounts, all my own, with different strategies and tools for each. I am not selling anything, nor am I too strongly attached to any particular trading methodology, although I have my preferences. I do think that addressing questions like yours is the essence and important mission of this board for those who can afford the time.

If you could address some of these same points for yourself (experience, trading education, willingness to invest in training and tools, etc) I will respond with some suggestions and answer any questions you may have (so will others too, I'm sure.)

And then, duck, because, as experience dictates, "The Negatives of ET" will probably move in and tell you that none of this is possible, we're all doomed to never be successful, etc etc. At that point, just don't listen to them, that's all :)

#20     May 5, 2004