Top Economists to Advise Sanders on Fed Reform

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ajcrshr, Oct 20, 2011.

1. ajcrshr

ajcrshr

WASHINGTON, Oct. 20 - Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz and other nationally-renowned economists agreed today to serve on a panel of experts to help Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) draft legislation to reform the Federal Reserve.

Sanders announced formation of his expert advisory panel in the wake of a damning report that faulted apparent conflicts of interest by bank-picked board members at the 12 regional Fed banks.

http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=de4c73fb-131c-4a25-b83e-4604eaefcebb

2. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

End the Federal Reserve Act of 1913
    End Central Banking in the United States,
    Just as President Andrew Jackson in 1836!

Ron Paul 2012 Restore America Now!

The central bank scam American's and now like a dog with it's tail between it's leg is scared that the punishment is on it's way.

It's time to say goodbye to a corrupt, conflict of interest Central Bank that doesnt care about the American People, and only cares about how much the American People owe to it.

3. ammo

ammo

stiglitz&baker..world bank/sachs..UN./..riech ..3 presidents./..galbraith..LBJ/,,,.Black....feds/,,,Prins Gsax/D Arista congress/Johnson senate/Baker world bank/Auerbach house banking committee..previous work makes you wonder how this will in any way end a conflict of interest....who do you think your fooling..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BJl5Zy7HQ

4. You know, I really wish they would end the Fed or re-organize the institution or just simply, audit them like they do my private equity firm.

Of course, all my records have to be spotless, all my communications must be saved, I have to follow all kinds of rules.

But the FED has no rules.

Of course, the FED is not a "BANK" persa, it is an investment house. They invest!!!!! So, why do all other forms of "INVESTMENT" houses fall under the microscope of the "SEC/FINRA/etc" and the FED DOES NOT.

And have you noticed...all their buildings look like GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS and very few have signs that say PRIVATE PROPERTY...and their SEAL looks like a GOVERNMENT SEAL!

Things are not gona change my friends. END THE FED is just a fad that will go away.

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

What a joke. If anything, they'll make it worse.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2011/10/oh-boy-bernie-sanders-forms-team-to.html

A rundown on the "top" guys from the article:

•Joseph Stiglitz, who has been an apologist for the banksters since he learned to talk, and is a former chief economist for the bankster enforcement arm, the World Bank.

•Jeffrey Sachs, director of The Earth Institute and a special advisor to globalist United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

•Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute, that includes among its Board of Directors, steel and communication unions.

•William Black, who worked at nearly every crony bankster operation on Wall Street, including as managing director at Goldman Sachs, a senior manager at Bear Stearns in London, a senior strategist at Lehman Brothers, and an analyst at the Chase Manhattan Bank (now JPM Chase)

•Robert Johnson, senior fellow and director of the Project on Global Finance at the Rockefeller controlled Roosevelt Institute. .

•Dean Baker,a consultant for the World Bank and the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress.

•Gerald Epstein, chair of the interventionist-obsessed economics department at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

•Robert Pollin, co-director of the Political Economy Research Institute and economics professor at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.

•Stephanie Kelton, associate professor at the University of Missouri, Kansas City and a research scholar at the Center for Full Employment and Price Stability, among her many gems, she wrote, "Financing State and Local Government Infrastructure Investment". It's probably just a coincidence that the banksters are behind the movement at the Chamber of Commerce for government infrastructure investment.

•James K. Galbraith, a professor of government at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs. He is totally Keynesian and anti-free markets.

6. ammo

ammo

define ably more of the same another hoax sen bernie sanders of vt,another guy who should be voted out