Top countries recording crime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 30, 2006.

1. lol :p

#11     Jul 23, 2008
  2. where the heck is Brazil??

Thats one of the most dangerous countries in the world..... up there with South Africa and middle east.

In some ways even worse..... in Brazil.... just a few years ago, it was common for the police to moon light as "exterminators" for local shops and stores.

After night fall, the cops would mask up and go hit the streets... executing lil kids that were homeless... had no where to go but sleep in the side walks..... in front of shopping areas...bad for business i guess. :(

And then there are kid gangs call "paranas" they blend in on crowds... then out of no were they appear and WAMMMO.... they pick a target and completely cover him,,, up to a dozen kids.... going at him like killer paranas.....then in a flash they are gone. The victim is left laying there... beaten and dazed with no wallet , no jewelry .... and no shirt or pants sometimes!

these are just the kids.... never mind the grown up thugs!!

EDIT: Saudi arabia is number 61???:confused:

Towns folk routinely stone girls to death if do so much as want to drive a car.... what gives??:confused:

#12     Jul 23, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Wow, South Africa, that triumph of marxism and darling of the left everywhere, has the highest murder rate in the world... and they exported their ideals to Zimbabwe too, and they are high up the list...

#13     Jul 23, 2008
  4. This is another example on how those Europeans can not compete with good old USA. :p

I mean really.... making drugs legal n all.... if drugs are legal.. then how can you have the drug dealers??? If you dont have the drug dealers.... then how the heck can you have the gangs and gang violence??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Stupid Europeans..... dont even know how to bring there crime stats up.....

#14     Jul 24, 2008
  5. You are extremely naive if you believe that European countries don't have problems with drugs and gangs.

Denmark is a relatively crime free country, but everyone in Denmark knows and fears the motorcycle gangs (known locally as "rockers"). The rockers deal in drugs and other criminal rackets and use extreme violence to protect their illegal activities. In the 1990's the Hells Angels and the Banditos fought a multiyear war in Scandinavia and Finland that left 11 dead and 96 wounded. The gangs used bombs and RPGs along with guns. A truce was finally agreed to because the extreme violence interfered with the profits of the gangs' rackets. The motorcycle gangs are still actively invoved in criminal rackets, but have been keeping a much lower profile.

If you walk around in European cities it doesn't take too long to figure out where the drug activity or hooker hotspots are.

#15     Jul 24, 2008
  6. drug activity??? If its legal.. then you buy in a store .... not on a street corner.
    You buy... you pay taxes on it.. and you go home to the girl who's waiting for you. Ya smoke ... eat a pizza and watch a movie.

I was in Germany for 3 years. Prostitution is legal there. In the whole time is was there NEVER ever did i she a prostitute walking the streets or hanging out on the corner!!

why???

Because no one would go solicit her if she tried. Everyone gos to the whore houses... (some where multi-story buildings) where its regulated.... and the women are hot!! because if the're not hot... they cant make money. it works itself out in several ways.

Here in the states you have these desease infested ugly.... walking dead hookers......

except in certain parts of Nevada ... there they are hot!! (cause its legal)

Same principle applies to drugs

#16     Jul 24, 2008
  7. This is true. I used to live in Finland, and it was unbelievably safe. I never heard of ANYONE stealing anything. If you don't work, the government gives you a decent salary anyway. No reason to steal anything, and no one carries guns or knives.

They do drink an absurd amount however, and get into trouble all the time with urinating in public (even in the middle of the day. Has to be seen to be believed), and the occasional brawl (still pretty rare). Almost no drunk driving though as the penalties are severe.

Anyway, my point is they would record the most minor infractions there, as they would in almost all the countries listed in this poll. Western Europe in general is pretty much a very low crime region. They are raised since birth to follow rules. And they pretty much do.

#17     Jul 24, 2008