top 5 ET guys you'd invite to your poker Game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caddyshack2006, Aug 19, 2006.

1. here's a good one, name your dream team of 5 ET characters youd want sitting at your table

2. RM
    Thorn
    myminitrader
    Volente
    riskarb

This way Thorn and Volente will go after each other, and so will mymini and riskarb. After that maybe I might be able to learn something from RM.

3. I've had brawls with every alias on that list, save for RM.

4. fredgrimes
    thorn
    zhidvodka
    hairdresser
    stktdr

And I'd also bring my:
    double barreled sawed off
    ax handle
    brass knuckles
    and a pair of box cutters

Once they were in the room and seated you'd be able to hear a pin drop as I'd turn and lock the door.
    :cool:

5. Steve T
    Red_Ink_inc
    Volente
    Szeven
    Reardon

I'd have NYSEKiller as the dealer, and Porgie as the director and Jessica Alba as the girl that keeps the drinks coming.

Of course... I'd win the poker game, but I figure it would make for good conversation :p

Maybe one day I should set-up that poker table and offer to fly them out to somewhere to play, and put up a prize of a few thousand. Even if I pay all their expenses, I think it would be worth it in the long term if I could learn from even one of them.

Good stuff :)

I tried to get an online poker game started on ET on the off-topic thread, but no go.

6. mavericco
    reardoniz
    resinate
    vulture
    and of course, riskanusarber

7. boy you guys are so offffff...I'd be picking the biggest losers on ET :p you know the guy that lost 400K...the desperate I 2 and 3......the idea is to win...right?

8. segv

segv

We should have an Elitetrader tournament.

-segv

9. riskarb
    Don Bright
    Mr. double
    coinzy
    Baron

and if there were 6 or 7

illiquid
    cutten

if my choices are confusing we need a fall guy

10. ya, forgot illiquid...the guy sure is very insighful.

#10     Aug 19, 2006