Top 30 traders under 30

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Sorry, didn't mean to come across as bashing the article. It's great to see some young guys doing so well. And I suppose the title "30 traders under 30 who are doing very well" probably wouldn't sell as many copies... lol.

The few traders I've met who are much more profitable than the one mentioned sleep with one eye open, lock all doors, and tell people they don't make anywhere near as much as they do... is my only point. Of course, I've only met a couple at that level... they're surprisingly hard to find! lol.

- The New Guy

#31     Aug 10, 2005
  2. Cant tell if you are describing successful traders or guys making methamphetamines in their gutted shanty's...

#32     Aug 10, 2005
  3. They act a lot more similar than I ever would have thought too....

- The New Guy

#33     Aug 10, 2005
  4. ======================

Interesting news behind the news, Newatthis.:cool:

#34     Aug 13, 2005
  5. That is amazing... I would have considered Nord Pool a more obscure exchange and thus tough to make money.

May I ask how you know these stats, given this trader doesn't give interviews?

#35     Aug 15, 2005
  6. Are you familiar with dairy farming and herd analysis. They always know what happened the last 12 months.

Have you read anything on the maths of moving averages? Try thinking in terms of financial analysis for a brief moment.

#36     Aug 15, 2005
  7. thanks ...a little perspective never hurts.

#37     Aug 15, 2005
  8. DTK

DTK

A better question is why isn't he on "Elite" Trader? :D

#38     Aug 15, 2005
  9. just21

just21

Intersting to read the member list for nordpool, de shaw and tudor investments are on the us member list.

#39     Aug 15, 2005
  10. syrre

syrre

His name is Einar, and he is 34 years old.

This info for norwegian taxpayers is public, and you can search it on the web. It has become a popular sport in norway to check up what your neighbour is making a year. I think this is so stupid, because it is a private matter between each taxpayer and the tax office only, not the public. :(

#40     Aug 16, 2005