Top 20 MBA Graduate, who wants to hire me (NYC)?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by EliteTraderNYC, Feb 16, 2008.

1. th3414

th3414

Boy Scap, you really bitch slapped me there!

#21     Feb 16, 2008
  2. ScapGF

ScapGF

Life is no fun without irony and humor :)

Cheers

#22     Feb 16, 2008
  3. Why would you want to join a prop firm after just getting an mba? Do you even know what a prop firm is?

It's 2 completely different mindset, people who get their mba plans to join a large investment bank and work the 9-5 (well more like 8-8) stable jobs.

People who joins prop firm mostly wants to trade on their own - live & die by their own actions and enjoy the freedom that comes with it. MBA doesnt mean anything to prop firms. FNY is a special case, they take the top tier mba graduates and mold you into their way of thinking. That's not what most of the prop firms do.

Lastly top 20 doesnt mean much if you are looking for a REAL trading desk job in one of the ib, you need to be in the top 10 mba such as wharton, harvard, chicago, kellogg to have a good chance getting accepted into their trader's programs. Of course those banks would definitly take a top 20 mba to fill other analyst positions etc...

#23     Feb 16, 2008
  4. EMR, you spelled "gona" wrong on this post and you spelled "fuck" "fuk" on another post. Just messing with you dude.....:D

#24     Feb 16, 2008
  5. Bro, don't listen to those fuckers...congratulation to you...they envy you...if they didn't they would have said nothing or have help you.

A foolish man is always first with words, while a wise man keeps to himslef

#25     Feb 16, 2008
  6. lol, yeah yeah, (hey there is a band called the Yeah yeah's), my spelling sukx.

"People who joins prop firm mostly wants to trade on their own - live & die by their own actions and enjoy the freedom that comes with it. "

LOL...so your gona be a big roller putting up 5k to trade huh?

Or even a bigger dog using all firm capital? (not sure if those firms exist anymore. )

Your gona trade like the 'Big Dogs' with 5K including your leverage and have all the freedom that comes with "PROP".

LOL, you'r correct. I know nothing about prop trading.

:confused:

#26     Feb 16, 2008
  7. A foolish man is always first with words, while a wise man keeps to himslef"

Oy vey, with all these verses from Lit. class.

next thing I will read is that all "True Wealth" wear blue jeans and drive beat up cars.

:eek:

#27     Feb 16, 2008
  8. large investment bank and work the 9-5 (well more like 8-8) stable jobs."

What the fuck did they teach you at that TOP 20 MBA PROGRAM?

Stable Jobs? LOL....yea, tell that to the guys at GS.

:eek:

#28     Feb 16, 2008
  9. A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurts out folly

#29     Feb 16, 2008
  10. A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurts out folly"

Foking brilliant mate. :D More "proverbs from the wise" I assume.

#30     Feb 16, 2008