Top 20 MBA Graduate, who wants to hire me (NYC)?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by EliteTraderNYC, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Bruva, If your an MBA, "hopefully Finance". Why would you want to trade "prop"?

You can do so much with "Private Equity" making 100x more than 99% of the Daytraders out there.

You can become a "rain maker" in the M/A arena. Have you seen how many companies are for sale in America? How much foreign capital is Hunting to buy American Companies.

You can shop 65 million dollar deals with your takedown being 2%.

Fuck, you went to a Top 20 MBA, and you want to work in a "bucket shop".

What Top MBA did you attend?

#11     Feb 16, 2008
  2. MBA-- a salesman armed with powerpoint presentations.

nothing wrong with this, we need 'em but its the wrong degree for finance nowadays--just too many powerpoint using partially trained finance pros running around.

best wishes,

surf

#12     Feb 16, 2008
  3. lol, you crazy surfer.

Sure, if the MBA goes and joins a "Public Financial Institution or Banks. They are a dime a dozen, fuking fools, and cheesy sales men. I deal with the baphoons all the time.

But, if you can seek out "PRIVATE CAPITAL" run with the true Big dogs, the ones that own Skycrappers free clear, guys that are progressive, leaders and think outside the box.....that is the ticket.

Trust me on this one.

:cool:

#13     Feb 16, 2008

4. absolutely brotha. however, an MBA isn't needed to do what you suggest, but ya great point.

i'll smoke a cohiba at 666 fifth penthouse tonight in your honor...

take care,

surf

#14     Feb 16, 2008
  5. th3414

th3414

I'd give EMRGlobal alot more credit if he could spell.

#15     Feb 16, 2008
  6. Spelling huh? Yea, sometimes I miss spell. Posting on ET really doesn't fall into my attention to spelling detail.

I could care less if people find a miss-spelling or two.

What counts is "Liquid".

Thanks Surf. You suck bruva. LOL......

You need to come on down to SA and discover the "team".

There is a great Cigar Bar that opened up near the Dominion. It is called Chango's. You would love it.
    I will catch "RED" there once and a while.

How is your venture in "Leasing Bonds" going?

#16     Feb 16, 2008
  7. ScapGF

ScapGF

"Alot" is actually two words since you seemed so concerned about spelling and grammar :eek: :eek: :eek:

#17     Feb 16, 2008
  8. And true, an MBA isn't needed to do what I speak of.

However, if your gona spend all that money and time in a top 20, why would you fuck around at a prop shop?

Hang with guys that put up 5K of their own capital and think they 'Run" like Wallstreet. LOL.

R u fucking kidding me.

#18     Feb 16, 2008
  9. yep, for got to hit the space bar.

Oh well.

#19     Feb 16, 2008
  10. Hey surf, how many naked girls you have up in that Penthouse bruva?

Is Rearden Metal around, if so, I know there is a lot of "Hot Young" tallent. :D

I will try and get Rearden to the Playboy Mansion this year. He bitches about LA being HOT, he says SA is to HOT as well.

Hot means "In shape" and very little clothing, to me anyways.

#20     Feb 16, 2008