TOP 100 Traders of ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cashmoney69, Jul 13, 2008.

1. bespoke

bespoke

My statement was from June 19. The next day I shorted FRE with full margin at avg price 22.47 and I covered at 4.00 friday. Now I'm long fully margined at 4.50 avg price.

I can't show a statement today because the account size is so large that it causes formatting errors in the HTML and crashes both FF and IE.

#11     Jul 13, 2008
  2. Well, I am long a bunch of ES since Fri close, so I still expect to be ahead of you. :D

#12     Jul 13, 2008
  3. I read some news about the Fed interveining with FNM and FRE. I tried to put some buy orders in and got the message 'contact your local branch to trade this security.

IMO tommorrow will be an up day as market digests this weekend information and its ramifications.

When you say 'fully margined' does that mean you have no other positions except short or long FNM? It can't mean you commited millions to that position, right?

Thanks.

#13     Jul 13, 2008
  4. Those are leveraged amounts ... and this thread is absolute tripe.

#14     Jul 13, 2008
  5. If you call someone on ET your grandfather, your grandmother must have a low taste. Most of us have menial jobs and can hardly afford the gas these days. I work at Walmart, but a fellow worker Mike has just lost his job at Walmart. He used to stock the shelves with me, but one day he opened a can of Planters red skin peanuts and put a few nuts into his mouth. He said he was hungry. I understood him because I was hungry too. The next thing I know is the manager popped up from nowhere and told him to leave the store. Later on, my other fellow worker Natasha told me those black round glass domes on the ceiling have cameras in them, and the manager watches us all the time. So everytime I was stocking potato chips, beef jerky, or cashew nuts, I tried very hard to swallow the saliva that welled up in my mouth.

Besides, you don't even know how old these anomymous ET posters are. Mike is learning how to trade this weekend, I introduced him to ET and he has started to post. If you call him your grandfather, you certainly make a mistake, because he is only 28. He has never been good at anything, including stocking the shelves. He once stocked bleach at cooking oil shelf. On the other hand, I am a good worker. by the way, I was once Employee of the Month at Walmart.

#15     Jul 13, 2008
  6. bespoke

bespoke

I'm kidding...

Do you think someone would actually leave a billion dollars at E-Trade?

#16     Jul 13, 2008
  7. Guys like you think trading is a joke,game,hobby.

You know what, it's not a game if trading is your only soure of 'income'

Why post your income statement in a public forum?

The taxman has your brokerage statements. The taxman knows how much you made last year.

#17     Jul 13, 2008
  8. The IRS knows how much you have in your brokerage account.

#18     Jul 13, 2008
  9. if you owe the taxman money,,,they will get it from you.

if you lose money,,,they don't care...it's not tax deductable like normal businesss in most cases.

#19     Jul 13, 2008
  10. Hedge22

Hedge22

Cashbaby with another wonderful idea. I have to believe that there is a whole group of retards that post under his user name, because there is no way a single person could come up with this many dumb threads.

#20     Jul 14, 2008