Top 10 hard-to-fill US jobs

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Mar 29, 2007.

1. panzerman

panzerman

Notice the article said nurses dropped off the list. It's all about supply and demand. When the supply of qualified workers falls, employers will have to increase wages to attract more workers. High school economics 101.

When nursing wages rose due to a shortage of workers, the number of people entering nursing school rose and now apparently supply is catching up with demand.

#31     Mar 29, 2007
  2. blast19

blast19

I was convinced it was a cop for a while...but then he started flying around in circles and this fucker didn't have a uniform on so what kind of cop could that be? Then his jetcar flew......okay, just kidding.

No, this was no cop my friend...this was a real mental case.

#32     Mar 29, 2007

3. sorry I can never tell them apart.

#33     Mar 29, 2007
  4. blast19

blast19

Until all the boomers start hitting the nursing homes. Then the government will happily allow for more visas from the Phillipines and Jamaica. :D

#34     Mar 29, 2007
  5. Are you talking about a pickup or something? I don't know how a 50 ton tractor-trailer can do 110mph.

#35     Mar 29, 2007
  6. Nafta will take care of that. Mexican truck drivers with no smog devices here we come.

#36     Mar 29, 2007
  7. blast19

blast19

Mental cases have bats with nails poking out one end...cops have guns. The latter shoot to kill.

#37     Mar 29, 2007
  8. blast19

blast19

Actually, there are more Mexicans in California than in any other state and I'm guessing there are statistics that would point out that Mexicans, proportionate to whites, drive cars with better emissions standards. :D

#38     Mar 29, 2007
  9. I am from So Cal too. I have driven in Mexico, Baja and Mainland, have you? I highly doubt most of the drivers give a damn about smog control. Have you flown over Mexico City, the air would make you choke. Part of it is due to altitude though.

Hell when there is an accident in Mexico everybody flees because of Napoleianic law and most have no car ins., guilty until proven innocent. The opposite of the US. I have had lots of fun in Mexico, but I just remember, not matter how drunk, your US rights don't apply at all. It's cash and how fast can you run. :D

Sometimes when I am thinking about having a nice ocenfront condo in the Carribean, I think about having one in Cancun and then I remember the Naplieanic law and I think maybe Panama looks better. There laws are similar to the US, as I recall.

Don't take offense, I recall your post about your Mexican wife, Mexico is just a poor, corrupt country, where you can have lots of fun if you watch your back. :cool:

#39     Mar 29, 2007
  10. Mechanics at Lexus, BMW, make over $120k a year with certifications and experience.

John

#40     Mar 29, 2007