Tools, products and tricks that make life better

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe, Oct 6, 2005.

1. That's nice, but you still have to cut it! :(

Bagel should have been fully cut--like sliced bread! We should be able to take a bagel out of the package and immediately put our choice of spreads on it. No man should endure the act of cutting a bagel!!!!!!

:p

#31     Mar 28, 2010
  2. Chopsticks.

I could use it to eat chips, chicken wings, and every finger foods known to men, while using the computer without getting the keyboard dirty.

:)

#32     Mar 28, 2010
  3. To keep salesmen and Jehovah's Witness people from visiting...

The Automated Paintball Sentry!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxBa5bQfTGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxBa5bQfTGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#33     Mar 29, 2010
  4. Banjo

Banjo

5. Before I got a laptop I had a handheld mouse from Logitech I use d w/my desktop. It allowed freedom from the mousepad to be used like a remote control--RF. Had a rollerball on it and the necessary buttons. Had to clean the rubies surgicaly once in a while but it was freeing.

#35     Mar 30, 2010
  6. I used to work for an airline in the food department that actually put food on flights(gourmet food originally) and we used dry ice. Be very careful with dry ice! My fingers were frost bit so many times because I was too stupid to use gloves I now feel the effects every winter. Also the fun is dangerous. If we did now the stuff we did then, I'd be in jail. We had too much fun with dry ice. We blew up stuff all the time as practical jokes, or put it in urinals so when people peed on it they would be enveloped in a cloud. Ahh when life was simpler and more fun. lol

#36     Mar 30, 2010
  7. wikipedia

cell phones

air conditioners

eyeglasses

western medicine (ignoring the healthcare debate)

electricity/running water

leisure time

sleep

cars & highways

#37     Mar 30, 2010
  8. I think the idea of this thread was to point out stuff people don't already know about.

#38     Mar 30, 2010