Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. Now 27 years old.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wabu27, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Morning wabu27,

Great work my friend and I wish you much success in your journey and doing EXACTLY what you want to do in life.

Enjoy your journey and be happy.

#11     Nov 12, 2019
    legionx and dealmaker like this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

I think I remember the old thread vaguely, good to see your still plugging at it, like well all of us with very few doing better.

What do you trade ?? Swing or Daytrader??

#12     Nov 12, 2019
  3. Great work.

Think of the "3.5 years later" like an engineering student in college that has completed 3.5 years of course work already.

#13     Nov 12, 2019
    CDoubleUU likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

I borrowed at Prime +2% from AMEX when I went out on my own, early on, but I paid back the loan once I'd doubled. I pray that you paid down the loan.

#14     Nov 12, 2019
    ITM_Latino, jys78 and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  5. gaussian

gaussian

My loans for school were 4% APR. This guy is swinging an 11,000 line with 26% APR.

It's more like russian roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

#15     Nov 12, 2019
  6. Yes, i agree with that part.

The loans interest are a bit high.

#16     Nov 12, 2019
    CDoubleUU likes this.
  7. If you ever get to a point where the loans interest are too high, you can try www.topsteptrader.com

#17     Nov 12, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Only way to play Russion Roulette, all 6 chambers loaded and don't go first :)

#18     Nov 12, 2019
  9. taowave

taowave

Here's my question...Why didnt you focus on an end of the day approach where you could have kept your job as well???

Either way,it's no bid deal as you are going enough to jump back on the saddle and get a job...

#19     Nov 12, 2019
    jys78 and comagnum like this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Because End of Day doesn't really work, or it works to a like 15% profit per year, still need funding at 24% apr cause it's all he can get and who says keeping his job was even an option.

#20     Nov 12, 2019