Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wabu27, Mar 14, 2016.

1. atrp2biz

atrp2biz

2 contracts with $3600 is pure insanity. I would suggest bringing it down to 1 or better yet, switching to USO.

#391     Sep 2, 2017
  2. algofy

algofy

whaaat, that leaves 1600 left in day trade margin, how is that crazy.

#392     Sep 4, 2017
  3. wabu27

wabu27

Day 11 +0.37%
    Forgot today was labor day. Went in and exited quickly to go back to sleep because i wasnt expecting much movements. Glad I slept as there wasn't much movements.

#393     Sep 4, 2017
  4. wabu27

wabu27

Day 12
    -3.14%
    Today i felt for the first time maybe i cant make a living off of trading. Saw and traded similar patterns Ive seen many times before but i still made the same simple mistakes that scared my account. Only reason i am down 3% is because of pure luck. I wouldnt be surprised to be down 50% today as I sure deserved it.

#394     Sep 5, 2017
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You're out of your mind, man. Dude.

If you would not be surprised to be down 50%, and you felt you "deserved" it...

For the love of all that is holy...Stop trading!!!!

P.S. You make me angry...I have been mulling over my $850 loss today. And here you are, slinging your account percentages as if it all means nothing. You truly do seem to be a wanker. Try this stuff with real money and stop jerking our chains.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    #395     Sep 5, 2017
    cole_ likes this.
  6. wabu27

wabu27

@Overnight Im sorry for your loss. I went low as $800 today too and was able to make it up by being lucky.
    Look at my video today and youll see why i think i wouldnt hate myself even if i lost 50% today... because i traded like a total noob; not following my own rules and not exiting when clearly i had no idea what was going on.
    And i am trading real money... I didnt know there were still people thinking i am using a sim account. Look at my IB account number.

#396     Sep 5, 2017
    mm2mm likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

TROLL ALERT!

#397     Sep 5, 2017
  8. Overnight

Overnight

*shakes head* This business is not about "luck". You gotta' get that through your mind. Some days the business loses money, some days it gains. That's all it really is. I suddenly crave a Hostess Ho-Ho. WTF

#398     Sep 5, 2017
  9. mm2mm

mm2mm

At least your not happy you didnt lose half your account. But that needing to support family and shit... is just wrong. At least i didnt have to support anyone else when i went through this shit. You have the guts to do it, but not your family dude.

#399     Sep 5, 2017
  10. themickey

themickey

Personally I don't believe a word this guy posts, me thinks he's trolling ET with delinquent nonsense, actually just thought up an original idea, I'll hit the ignore button :)

#400     Sep 6, 2017