Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wabu27, Mar 14, 2016.

1. wabu27

wabu27

As for excuses go, would you believe me if I said I have more money in my bank account than my parents? I support them with $$ every month, pay for the family's phone bill, have college loans asking for monthly payments, donate 10% of my income to church, and for some righteous reason decided to sponsor a child through Compassion. At the same time I have to be social which costs extra $$. At home I really live like a peasant and $1000 a month saving is only possible if I basically kill off my social life. It's usually $500-$700 savings a month. Good thing I'm not into the latest tech/fashion because that would be extra $$. Oh, and quarterly car insurance payments suck.

#21     Mar 14, 2016
  2. wabu27

wabu27

haha was just writing about the money saving thing. read the previous post

#22     Mar 14, 2016
  3. wabu27

wabu27

I trade at work..secretly. I think my boss and higher-up coworkers know I trade during work times (firm people know I'm really into stock tradings too) but they are quiet about it. I think it's because I get my work done and my work quality is good enough for the firm's standards. Or they don't know I trade hahaha but I'm sure compliance knows. My broker statements get sent to them monthly.

#23     Mar 14, 2016
  4. I agree, that's what I was kind of thinking. -- To these conservative traders or investors....it may seem like a risky proposition (and it probably is) ...but all the greats in life...scrapped by in the beginning and took risks...to get where they are today. o_O:wtf:

[​IMG]

You now have your seed money. -- Go out there, and prove it to yourself you can grow it. (you said you're good)
    You might go bust, or you might blow/grow it up -- but the important thing is...you tried it. You don't wanna look back in life at the missed opportunities you wished you tried.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    #24     Mar 14, 2016
    iprome, mm2mm, Ruben R and 2 others like this.
  5. eganon69

eganon69

Can you turn water into wine too?

#25     Mar 14, 2016
    cole_, johnnyrock and p0box4 like this.
  6. mm2mm

mm2mm

wait.. have you ever traded live before?

#26     Mar 14, 2016
    Lincoln Lewis likes this.
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Dude, this is all just mental masturbation. Ithinkicanithinkicanithinkican etc

Do it or don't do it. It's the wrong decision. Try it and if you're down, CUT YOUR LOSSES SHORT.

#27     Mar 14, 2016
    K-Pia likes this.
  8. Old trading adage ... don't quit your day job ...

#28     Mar 14, 2016
  9. let me tell you what's really going to happen

you're going to lose all your money

#29     Mar 14, 2016
    delux9 and Lincoln Lewis like this.
  10. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

#30     Mar 14, 2016