Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wabu27, Mar 14, 2016.

1. wabu27

wabu27

Some advice I listen to, some I don't. Some I ignore on purpose, some I try to follow yet forgot to while trading. While I think there are some out there that gives good advice, I think some people don't know what they are talking about. I try to improve. Posting in 2 different forums because sometimes one is just dull and the other isn't. And people on the different forums have a different feel and its good to get multiple perspectives.

#251     May 12, 2016
    dghuynhtu and jay_322 like this.
  2. wabu27

wabu27

Day 24:
    Beginning of day: $28669
    End of day: $27376
    P/L: $1,711; -5.88%
    Weekly P/L: -13.73%
    YTD P/L: -14.79%

Hm... started the day with oh wth what matters what I started with. airlines were just aight. Made money on WDC. Lost the same amount with FDX. Did a lot of daytrading with VRX. Shoulda just ridden it but I was thinking why im have so many losing days. Virtually, my winning days were like 70-80%. I played around alot on VRX. Should not have gambled at the end for the big move - i was betting it to go down. it went up. Hm......
    2+ stars for today's trading. I really thought I traded okay today but the results speak louder than my words. Man... always starting the day positive and ending negative. Well, $2,376 more loss and I can't daytrade anymore. After having a good start to my trading journey, now I have a 4 week losing streak. If this keeps up, I won't be able to survive the next week. Will trade more carefully. Concentrate on keeping my capital rather than going after opportunities. Clear my head for the weekend and will start up again on Monday.

#252     May 13, 2016
  3. magicz

magicz

yoda thinks you are doing some revenge trade = bad
    you need someone to teach you some technical for intraday trading = good
    consider Macro while trading...market up dont short singles...market down dont go long singles...
    STOP now until you get a better grip of the above....

#253     May 13, 2016
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

'Addicted to trading'???
    Sounds like bad news.

#254     May 15, 2016
  5. Well did the train wreck unfold? Curious minds want to know. Did u switch to futures yet so that pesky 25k min can be avoided?

#255     May 16, 2016
  6. First rule is only trade with money that you can afford to lose.

#256     May 17, 2016
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Your trading logs are filled with regret and woulda coulda shouldas.
    You don't have the emotional fortitude (based on this) to trade the way you are.
    Not to mention Trading with borrowed money is beyond stupid.
    But good luck.

#257     May 17, 2016
  8. RC.

RC.

Wow, you're scum if you're encouraging this kid, even telling him to look into futures...Sad.

#258     May 17, 2016
    readthetape likes this.
  9. Really, in the land of scum I'm being called scum? I'm actually making fun of his arrogance and his obvious need to blow his account. F off.

#259     May 17, 2016
    conduit likes this.
  10. I am never use these amount capital in my trades, still use small capital as retail trader and treat forex as part time only, but reading success story from among trader it very inspiring many trader if actually trading also as one great source income

#260     May 19, 2016
    jay_322 likes this.