Too much Pessimism and too many shorts.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by midlifeguy, Mar 8, 2008.

1. ammo

ammo

day u may b a good trader, dont know, doesn't effect my acct, but u post the largest amount of negative shit , i respond to a thrd and it comes up on my email that someone else responded and i see its u , i'm afraid to look it up, plz take your shits in the bathroom like everyone else and leave your posts on this side of the door

#81     Mar 10, 2008
  2. I'm hoping for one more flush out of perma longs and get them scared shitless and sell into the uncertainty and then buy their fear. Then I will be comfortable to scalp some upside before the inevitable FED pump and dump.

Bear protection team has a a lot of shorts to cover and spooz puts to cash in before March expiration. They are not stupid and know when to lock in gains. I will be riding their coattails up in the next sucker rally.

But who gives a shit anyway, I'm just looking for volatility in both directions. The easy money was made on the way down. I wouldn't start new shorts on the market now. Your best bet is inch in and go long and sell into the next rally to 12,150. I say we hit that before 11,500. Then again I could be wrong another breakdown occurs.

#82     Mar 10, 2008