Too Much Personal B.s. On Et Lately

Discussion in 'Events' started by slapshot, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I've been trying to for two months, QT, but he won't give it up, and I'm tired of it. It will stop when he stops. It's up to him.

--Db

#31     Feb 4, 2003
  2. ANYONE who has a problem with inandlong is a complete moron.

Inandlong is an excellent moderator, and a good person to boot.

Those of you who have tried to cut him down look about as stupid as, well...

mrmarket, the undergrad from penn st. who hates ernie parmigian, the wharton grad.

#32     Feb 4, 2003

3. I AGREE !

#33     Feb 4, 2003
  4. Of course, mrmarket may in fact be Ernie Barsamian, cheesy Wharton graduate, and you merely be deceiving yourself to think that he is not. And inandlong may in fact be other than what you think him to be.

#34     Feb 4, 2003
  5. It is not up to me to keep a thread going. What an inane remark.

"It's easy to see why Mike (the member I "stole" these ideas from) doesn't like to trade in the direction of the gap."

I never said you stole anything. Please provide the quote where I did, or you as usual are guilty of misquoting once again. I have said you got the method from snosur4 (Mike).

And had you read the PM I sent to you, you would have seen, as Mike did, that it was a request for permisson to delete your post because it was straying from the topic. You were whining about wally not sharing his methods at the time. This fact is supported by the opening page of the Keeping It Simple thread where you say you cannot understand why anyone would not be willing to discuss there strategy on a board such as this. That is right there for you to see.

As are all the references I have made. I am not going to waste my time playing cut-and-paste because you cannot remember what you said. If you need to refresh your memory, go to the specific threads I mentioned, and look for your posts and my posts. They are still there. Check them out.

And quickTrader, after your reply to ALICE.... uh .... how does it go, about living in glass houses and throwing stones? And I would love to carry this on in private, but I need cooperaton. So why does db have such a problem with another member or moderator who disagrees with his posts? The pattern is consistent QT.

#35     Feb 4, 2003
  6. Actually, that was about the most sensible post quickTRADER has made yet. And quickTRADER is not a moderator (I think he's in fact 14)

#36     Feb 4, 2003
  7. can we end this please...... this is going back and forth and gettting nowhere...

#37     Feb 4, 2003
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Any ongoing personal issues should be settled via the PM system, as I think it's clear that most people do not care to read this type of conversation.

#38     Feb 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.