Too much money spent in Iraq for too few results

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bob111, Mar 6, 2013.

1. They fooled you , Jem.

#11     Mar 6, 2013
  2. jem

jem

Regarding oil, I am not sure I was fooled as much as disappointed.

The thing which fooled me was the WMD.
    That is why I supported the war.

However, I suppose if we found our own WMDs there, we would still be saying no WMDs.

So basically I do not trust dems or repubs when it comes to this stuff.

They are seem to find it fun to lie to us. It seems they
    all get off on having security clearances.

#12     Mar 6, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

If Jeb Bush is all the Repubs will put forward in 2016, tun the lights off COMPLETELY in America, and take the Flag on the way out.

#13     Mar 6, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Chris Christie is an asshole. Wouldn't vote for him if my ass was on fire. Btw, in NJ, you are only allowed to buy one BB Gun per month. No, I'm not kidding.:eek:

Chrsitie allowed SH*T like that to go on in the State he governs, and his not fighting insane garbage like one BB Gun/month tells me quite a bit about his character. Not to mention his damn near blowing Onazi when he was there for a simple photo opp.:mad:

#14     Mar 6, 2013
  5. It is appearing that the RNC is allowing the MSM and the dem party to choose the republican candidate. We must win the Hispanic vote at all costs. Good luck with that plan. Hillary is licking her chops.

#15     Mar 6, 2013
  6. yet the republican establishment can't figure out why conservatives stayed home.:mad:

#16     Mar 6, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

it was. and it worked beautifully. for Halliburton and the rest of private oil companies. US army 'liberate' fields, those crooks sucks the oil,sell it and put the money in their own pockets. ask Cheney about it.

#17     Mar 6, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

But they are the job creators, so they must have the freedom to make these hard choices when necessary.

#18     Mar 6, 2013
  9. jem

jem

you really like to distort the conservative message.

we are small govt pro small business and low taxes.

small business makes the jobs.

cronies and leftists are against low taxes, and small and medium business... because they like to create little leftist, dumbed down drones.

#19     Mar 6, 2013
  10. That's is funny. Probably all those "angry bird" forums pissing people off, making them want to stockpile BB's.

#20     Mar 6, 2013