Too much Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kut2k2, Jan 10, 2013.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Not counting this thread, there are 89 other ET threads with "Jack Hershey" in the thread title. Not counting this thread, there are 43 other Chit Chat threads with "Jack Hershey" in the title, which means there are 46 "Jack Hershey" threads in forums where topics are supposed to be taken seriously.

All this attention for some guy who has never written a trading book and has absolutely no track record as a successful trader.

Mega-weird.

P.S. Before some assclown accuses me of jealousy or some such nonsense, I'm not. But I do wonder whether the constant distraction of Jack Hershey is a contributor to what some members perceive as the decline of ET.

2. hughb

hughb

People have been perceiving the decline of ET for years. Decline is like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

To say Jack Hershey is causing the decline in ET is an inaccurate as saying the guy in front of City Hall yelling and screaming incoherently is causing the decline of downtown. Most people are too busy to pay attention to the deranged. I'd suggest ET'ers do the same here.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

I didn't say he was the cause of the decline, I said he is a contributor to the decline. I've seen many a serious thread derailed by JH's many-paragraphed word salad. It's frustrating.

4. mm19

mm19

:D :D :D :D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jack Hershey is full of shit, same as the OP.

6. No one thinks you are jealous. You ask questions of me. Usually I like people to do their own work to get some kinds of questions answred.

Most recently you kept posting about the failure of the web to serve your needs. I looked at your situation, context and status as a "class" a group of peple you were falling into. So I began to satisfy this groups unmeet needs as any other helper outer would do.

I did not expect a thanks.

But I did get you to embrk on a lot of research using the ET facilities. Now we have some facts. And your thread is another one in chat.

Moderators often delete my posts. They move other people's threads with my name in the title to chat. They work for free.

So you get a reward. Here is today's annotated chart. It is my first full day off meds after gong through, at an emrgency room a full and long treatment for cardiac arrest as indicated by blood measurements taken elsewhere.

I'm long right now and I know why and how to get the job done.