Too many trading threads are being moved to chit chat

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Your good name? A ha ha ha

Are you referring to this specific alias (B. Rowshan) or the many aliases of yours that were banned for trolling?

If I challenge you to a fistfight, will you go away then?

Is that what it will take to make you run away and hide for good?

Even though it was you who challenged riskarb and then backed out of your own challenge when he called your bluff...I figure the concept would still work just fine.

Oh well, you can go back to making useless polls now. You seem to have made a good call for once, shouldn't you be celebrating like turd3r does when he is occasionally right? You should cherish those rare moments when you have them, Rowshwan.

Is it just me or does Rowshan seem like turd3r's evil twin...like the classic polar opposite superhero/villain scenario?

#21     Jan 9, 2009
  2. Another internet tough guy on an anonymous message board. rover, you're a joke. If this was the real world, i'd clean your clock.

But this is not the real world, so instead I just laugh at you rover, the latest anonymous internet tough guy.

#22     Jan 9, 2009
  3. Says the guy that challenged riskarb to a fistfight and then backed down from his own challenge. Uuhhh okay.

Pussy.

So any thoughts on what your next alias is going to be?

#23     Jan 9, 2009
  4. rover, the ultimate follower, must use riskarbs name everytime, can't fight his own fights.

Someone please put a bullet thru my head if i ever use others aliases to help me fight my own battles.

#24     Jan 9, 2009

5. Nah it's just the most blatant and readily available testament to your stupidity and hypocrisy that I can think of off the top of my head..

You called me an internet tough guy, and I thought it was funny coming from you...since you know...you had challenged someone here to a fistfight and then backed down from your own challenge. That's called hypocrisy where I come from. Pussy.

Risk is a buddy of mine, and I find it hilarious that you did what you did. And no, I won't let you live it down, so say what you want.

Hey, maybe you should start a poll asking if people think it's fair, that would probably get you a little extra fix of that much-needed attention.

By the way, by "using other aliases to fight your battles " are you referring to your own myriad previous aliases you troll with? You keep creating new ones as fast as the mods can ban them.

LOL

Troll. ha ha ha

LMAO

You're pathological with your constant screams for attention, just like turd3r. Two sides of the same coin...exact same psychological makeup and mentality, polar opposite market views. Like I said, someone should make a comic book of you two.

Have a good weekend. I'm done with you for now. I've done enough Rowshan punishing for today. I'll catch you on another thread. I am sure you'll say something unforgivably dumb again soon enough.

#25     Jan 9, 2009
  6. Bottom line rover-- I am wealthy and live a great life, you are poor and pissed. I am accomplished and have been featured in top tier financial perdiodicals, and you haven't accomplished anything. I have made big $$ trading, and you haven't. I have a great family, and you..well you have ET rover.

You do make alot of posts on ET daily, that's something positive for you rover.

summary: jealousy sucks! Lose your gay infatuation with me and move on.

#26     Jan 10, 2009
  7. LOL whatever you say troll.

Like I said earlier, you are a psychotic troll who demonstrates a pathological addiction to attention of any kind.

Just like Tur3r, Port1385 and a few others.

You've proven it. Thanks for playing.

Like I said- done with you for now.

Go make a new poll or something. Be sure to shoot me a PM with your new handle after this one gets banned again.

#27     Jan 10, 2009
  8. Incredible that rover the follower can't even come up with his own ideas/put-downs. You have regurgitated the same "craves for attention" stupidity your alter ego waggie started. Funny how waggie also loved to drop riskarbs name, as you do. What a coincidence!!:D

Now if I crave for attention: why is it that I have 2.3 posts per day (while you have 6+) and you have NO clue who I really am??

Yes, good ole rowshan craves that anonymous attention!

#28     Jan 11, 2009