Too many trading threads are being moved to chit chat

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Over the last year or so I have noticed that what few TRADERS that were posting in the TRADING FORUM . . . have left.

I'm not sure if they have left ET permanently, or are being more selective and merely "lurking" through a few threads, but the writing is certainly on the wall for ET in this regard.

The quality of content continues to go down the tubes . . . and circle the drain.

The Mods ( after a brief Holiday ) are back to doing their job. They should be commended for a "thankless" duty to ET. Unfortunately, once you remove most of the 'crap' that gets posted in the TRADING FORUM, you aren't left with much.

In fact, you aren't left with much at all.
    Sad days here on ET.

#11     Jan 8, 2009
  2. I just have one question for you. You said you'd leave ET if the S & P touched a certain level. It did.

Why didn't you leave?

#12     Jan 8, 2009
  3. LOL, 80% posts on a big public forum are nothing more than redundant chitchat. I understand all such posts can't be moved to this section.

Kudos to the admin guys on moving the threads at least to the proper section.

#13     Jan 8, 2009
  4. I second.

#14     Jan 8, 2009
  5. He never answers that question.

Always ignores it somehow...

#15     Jan 8, 2009
  6. reaver aka et's lap dog, somehow believes he's "entitled" to answers to any question he asks. reaver wake up and smell what you're shovelling, no one here has any respect for you, so why would anyone even acknowledge you. You've never, ever had a constructive trading idea on ET. Food for thought rover.

#16     Jan 9, 2009
  7. I don't know, you tell me...you just acknowledged me.

Still hiding from Riskarb? bwaahahahaha
    Wow that was a trip. You called him out, not knowing who he really was and then he had you running and crying and welshing on bets quick as lightning. Great stuff. LOL

So, this is what, your 5th, 6th, 7th alias? You keep getting banned for trolling, yet you tell me no one has respect for me...interesting viewpoint you have there. ha ha ha ha

#17     Jan 9, 2009
  8. rover, you're way out of your league. How's it feel to be a follower, a lap dog. I suppose it just comes natural.:p

Let ET know when you make a single trading post that has content. Until then, 3000+ posts, and not a single trading idea from you rover.

#18     Jan 9, 2009
  9. It's odd how you call me a follower, but you're the one who keeps responding to MY posts.

I do discuss the markets in a much more private forum, sans idiots like you, turd3r and Port1385, who scream and yell for attention now matter how negative it may be. A few of the good guys here know about it, but it's essentially invite only. Hell, I even have a trade journal there.

In fact, Riskarb hangs out there all the time, so you probably don't want to go over there. At least here you can pretend that you never ran and hid from him.

Looking forward to what creative variation of "Bob Rowshan" you can come up with on the next go round after you're banned for trolling again.

Later welsh.

#19     Jan 9, 2009
  10. What's really odd is that you are suppose to be an adult, yet are too stupid to know the difference between a "follower" and "responding".

A follower is someone who hides behind others, constantly using their name b/c they are afraid to fight their own battles. A perfect example:
    Responding is what i'm doing here after seeing you mention my good name.

#20     Jan 9, 2009