Too many idiotic Republicans and Democrats in this country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 27, 2011.

1. There is too many sheep in this country. Most of the political posts on ET sound like mentally-challenged members hired at minimum wage by both parties and were ordered to earn their keep by debating using official party-talking points and ad hominems. Just because you identify yourself as a Democrat doesn't mean you need to justify all the idiotic and nonsensical bullshit the Democrat party supports and vice-versa for Republicans.

People have lost the ability to think for themselves, especially when it comes to politics.

For example, I'm pro-immigration (DREAM act), anti-oil wars, anti-high taxes and excessive redtape, anti-welfare state, pro-life, pro-the use of nuclear weapons in WW2 to bring that war to a speedy end, and a believer in the Constitutions and civil liberties.

There is no political party which supports all the things I believe in, and I'm willing to bet there are members on this forum who would also concur with the previous statement. So each election time It's a matter of picking the lesser of two evils. Not blindly supporting a political party.

Just had to vent.