Too many Doomsday predictions for there to be one.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Not today, today tons of stuff is happening. Thanks though.

#21     Sep 1, 2005
  2. Vince1

Vince1

3. #23     Sep 1, 2005
  4. You get too flustered too easily. I merely asked you an honest question. You may make more than me trading, I have no idea. You said you nailed it today and was just curious what that meant in terms of $$. I am up a little over $700 net today and am underperforming my fellow traders in my group. If you dont care to share, thats perfectly fine. But your response to my question was a little harsh dont you think?

#24     Sep 1, 2005
  5. Steve, Im not going to compare with you. I no longer live in the ny/nj area and i aint goin' back.

#25     Sep 1, 2005
  6. Dont really understand the relevance of this post but anyways, just wanted to chat about actual trading but you seem more concerned with posting everything that has to do with the markets except your trading. Have fun!

#26     Sep 1, 2005
  7. Stop comparing, it seeds frustration and envy. worry about yourself and how to be the best that you can be as a person.

The rest will take care of itself.

#27     Sep 1, 2005
  8. The situation has changed dramatically. Apparently the pipelines are fixed and gas prices that had shot up 60 cents in the past couple of days are going back down but very unevenly. I got to see something I thought I would never live to see: a difference of 30 cents between two gas stations accross the street from each other! Both premium brands.

#28     Sep 1, 2005
  9. Stick with the theme that we are going higher, just buy the strongest stocks.

#29     Sep 6, 2005
  10. I agree. I was digressing.

#30     Sep 6, 2005