Too many bears?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by duard, Aug 9, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

agree, not only that but my nice positions in QID and SDS are working well today to keep my portfolio in the GREEEN!!!!

#11     Aug 10, 2007
  2. duard

duard

PPT to the rescue and they didn't even try to keep it quiet. They announced it. 2nd best to a rate cut. "Inject and announce" now we have both the Fed and the commercials net long...

J. Q. Public bend over again and take this LONG up the........

#12     Aug 10, 2007
  3. duard

duard

spoos up 20 pts so far....

#13     Aug 10, 2007
  4. una11

una11

Positive divergences all over the place...

#14     Aug 10, 2007
  5. duard

duard

Good place to take profits for a day trade...

#15     Aug 10, 2007
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You must be one of those starey eyed new folks that thinks he has finally found the way to make money, and its how everyone else does it too.

#16     Aug 10, 2007
  7. una11

una11

Shorts will try to jam it back down, but I think the easy money on the short side (intermediate term) has been made...risk definitely increasing on the short side

#17     Aug 10, 2007
  8. duard

duard

They will jam it back down from neutral which is where profits were taken. PPT mission accomplished. Lunch time on the street and an unopposed drift down to levels higher than this mornings low...

Just a guess.

I'm done for the day. The afternoon session is not likely to be very spectacular. An early weekend for me, see ya and good luck...

#18     Aug 10, 2007
  9. If we manage to close in the green today we'd have an intraday reversal to the upside & a higher low with a higher high on the VIX. Just looking at technicals that constellation is a positive.

#19     Aug 10, 2007
  10. duard

duard

I haven't had a chance to leave yet and my long term shit's all solidly green.....

#20     Aug 10, 2007