Tony Robbins - Wealth you deserve

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Awaken the trading giant within.

#21     Jul 17, 2013
  2. Right, he's a bit overrated. Maybe more than a bit.

#22     Aug 12, 2013
  3. Who gives a crap about Robbins..

#23     Sep 6, 2018
  4. tickets in Moscow for this bullshiter from $500 to nearly $10K!I`d ask him to pay ME to attend..

#24     Sep 6, 2018
    sle likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Tony Robbins is a gifted talker (aka salesman) however I wouldn't knock him too much just for that reason.
    Everyone has to earn a crust somehow and Tony is capitilizing on his gift of the gab. No sin in that.
    I'll go further and say he has probably done more good for the community than bad.
    Also for people struggling with dysfunctional upbringings, he has many benefits for them by offering solutions.
    He's known as a NLP guru, problem with NLP that I can see, most teachers of this 'faith' charge like wounded bull for their services which is a shame, like preachers of the gospel charging to attend church.
    But Robbins' NLP type message is legit enough I think.

#25     Sep 7, 2018
    Grantx likes this.
  6. Good logic; of course Bill Gates Of MSFT gives away much more than 10%:cool::D

#26     Sep 7, 2018
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey, at least he is fleecing non-Americans too!!! Equal opportunity offender.

Now there could be some spiritual value in attending these events, but one can get those for free on Youtube or at a church.

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?

#27     Sep 8, 2018
  8. Non-Americans who?Moscow is the 51-st US state.Why didn`t he come to Ulan-Ude?

#28     Sep 8, 2018
  9. Grantx

Grantx

Earl nightingale, zig ziglar, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Les Brown. All these people I listened to over and over and over again (Les Brown my favourite). For years.

The voices of all those people helped me through darkness. Then one day I deleted all my treasured recordings. The only way to explain why I did that is to repeat a saying: When you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.

These motivational speakers are all part of your personal journey.

#29     Sep 15, 2018
    themickey and Sprout like this.
  10. Sprout

Sprout

Yes, they all point to that which is inside ourselves. Connecting to the source of our creation, communing with it daily is the way that has no words. Congrats!

#30     Sep 15, 2018
    Grantx likes this.