Tony Robbins - Wealth you deserve

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. CORRECTAMUNDO!

Nobody "deserves" SHIT... except for what they earn*.

(*Turns the entire Odumbo/Leftist/Communist agenda in the US on its head, don't you think?)

#11     Jul 16, 2013
  2. tandh

tandh

Looks like Tony Robbins loves money too, he took the videos down off you tube.

#12     Jul 16, 2013
  3. It's an entitlement attitude. People always love the easy way to riches without hard work.

#13     Jul 16, 2013
  4. Brighton

Brighton

True, but I wonder if people like Robbins also appeal to adherents of prosperity theology/prosperity gospel. Setting aside the TV preachers who promise riches if you'll just donate way more than you can afford, there's a subset of Christian churches with a strong message of you DESERVE to be prosperous and Jesus WANTS you to be prosperous.

#14     Jul 16, 2013
    themickey likes this.
  5. Perhaps Jesus "wants you to be prosperous" (maybe to enable your ability to tithe in greater amount?)

However NOBODY "DESERVES" ANYTHING MORE THAN THEY EARN!!

Nobody is owed SHIT by anybody else... regardless of Leftist government spew.

Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Odumbo, et al, can all just KISS ASS with their "You Deserve _______ at the expense of others because you're black, Hispanic, poor, stupid, lazy, etc." BS.

:mad: :mad:

#15     Jul 16, 2013
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. I think Robbins is trying to say that some people fail due to self sabotage. From the Christian perspective, the Bible says "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil." Other people may subconsciously not want to succeed because it would make them different from their peer group. Thus, Robbins emphasizes that "you deserve" wealth, so don't self-sabotage your efforts.
    However, for people who don't have psychological issues relating to money, the phrase "wealth you deserve" sounds like an entitlement mentality.

#16     Jul 16, 2013
    themickey and luisHK like this.
  7. Pipflow

Pipflow

It would be very much nice when we attend such seminars or educative programs but in reality this works rarely and takes lots of effort to make it work.

#17     Jul 17, 2013
  8. The funny thing is, these guys know for a fact the percentages stay the same. There will always be the top 1% and it is very hard to get to that category no matter how much positive thinking you do. Especially when your paying one of the top 1% $1000 to feel warm and fuzzy for a few hours.

It's like the retired guys who want to learn to trade with their nest egg and will pay $500- $2500 to "learn" how to do so in a seminar. Sell 25-50 seats to the seminar and the guy up front talking just raked in a butt load of money for a few hours work.

#18     Jul 17, 2013
  9. Ash1972

Ash1972

Tony Robbins - Wealth he deserves

#19     Jul 17, 2013
  10. Working to improve yourself and learn new ways to look at life and get your head straight is good. Paying a pied piper like Robbins a grand to learn the secret is bad. You could get some of his material for almost free at a book sale. A buddy gave me a set of one of his change your life in 30 days tapes. I never listened to them but it didn't appear to have done much to help my buddy.

#20     Jul 17, 2013