Tony Oz

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mbg, Aug 15, 2002.

1. ojo

ojo

"This market has challenged many traders. Yet, Tony Oz is having another great year. How does he do it?"

How has it challenged?

has it changed?

#21     Aug 25, 2002
  2. sub7slak

sub7slak

I think he mentioned in his book that he hold positions overnight, so is this guy a swing trader or even a position trader? correct me if I am wrong, but if he is, wouldn't his course be kind of useless to scalpers and daytraders?

#22     Sep 1, 2002
  3. sub7slak

sub7slak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by MrDinky
    I got one from Tony Oz, I got another one promising to enlarge my penis safely and naturally. Still trying to decide which one I want to spend money on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    you'll be able to trade with more size

but you might get stuck going long all the time :D

#23     Sep 1, 2002
  4. Sittas

Sittas

Hi sub7slak,

The Stock trading course by Tony Oz offers a lot of setups and tactics that apply to daytrading as well as to swing trading. But to me the most important part of the course were the money management rules and the entry and exit strategies. While the strategies discussed in this course are no different from those in his book "The stock trader", they do become a lot clearer and easier to understand due to the live capture of trades using those very same strategies.

Happy trading,

Sittas

#24     Jan 1, 2003
  5. pjcurtis

pjcurtis

I've used the Tony Oz CD ROM couse and found it very useful.

#25     May 1, 2003