Tony Oz

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by mbg, Aug 15, 2002.

1. FasterPussycat LOL This site is great. Where else can I get my daily dose of comedy mixed with a little trading education.
    :p

#11     Aug 16, 2002
  2. nitro

nitro

heh heh heh heh hehe

nitro :)

#12     Aug 16, 2002
  3. Whamo

Whamo

Thanks for the laugh FasterPussycat!!!:)

#13     Aug 21, 2002
  4. I saw a couple of snippets from the CD at the Anaheim show. Looked really good.

Here's a bit from a PM I sent to a friend:
    --
    Really interesting, however, was a walkthrough quite a number of trades, what he thought and how he adjusted position, stops etc. He had somehow recorded his trading with RealTick, and they could play the entire trade back in "fast forward". Very interesting to watch with his commentary. The playback was taken from his $xxx training CDs. I wish I'd had something like that a few years ago. Looks really nice.
    --

#14     Aug 23, 2002
  5. I am a friend of Tony's and spend time with him at every trading expo. While I do not trade his exact style, I can tell you that he is a good person who truly likes to help people (and I have no motive for saying this). Just my 2 cents. . .

#15     Aug 23, 2002
  6. T/A_Bo

T/A_Bo

Tony's stuff is all based on the realities of trading and what's more important....his style. I could care less about some snazzy new system or indicator that somebody wants to sell me. Those may have worked in the past, or might work now, but they will lose their edge sometime as the market shifts.

What gets me interested are products where the trader is talking about themselves, their mindset, their trading processes...their style. THAT is worth money. To get into another trader's head, even for a little bit can yield great rewards. One sentence or concept can turn on the lightbulb and take you to another level. And a couple of hundred bucks is just a stop isn't it? If the info can help you avoid one loser your all set :)

We have had great luck with the video lessons we do at realitytrader. We pioneered it's use in the rooms and for the newsletter. It's the best way to combine the visual science that is chart reading with the distance learning possibilities the Internet offers. From what I saw at the expo, Tony has used this form very well to help illustrate his tactics.

Good Luck and Good Trading,

-Bo Yoder

#16     Aug 23, 2002
  7. I saw Tony in NYC at the expo. He seems like an OK guy. However, while he is not big into self-promotion, he makes money through the others (like Real Tick) that promote him (and ultimately they make money promoting him). He even had admitted at the expo that there was a terrible trading video being promoted and sold on his behalf. Therefore, while Tony is a good trader and an OK guy, it doesn't mean that all of his materials are great (most probably are) or that someone shouldn't scrutinize each of his products and promotions as they would for any other product/promotion.

#17     Aug 23, 2002
  8. Tony is a great guy but he needs to make money also. I'm sure he makes enough trading on his own by why not make more??

My only complaint is those pos Trikenetic stuff he has all over the cover of his book. They suck imo but let's leave that for the other board.

Omar

#18     Aug 25, 2002

9. ok

but realize the cost involved for creating those CD's..
    A cool quarter million.............

if market changes too much those might soon be expensive coasters.

Robert

#19     Aug 25, 2002
  10. coasters, thats a good one

does my daytrading university CD qualify?

#20     Aug 25, 2002