TONY OZ versus SUPER EGO challenge POLL

Discussion in 'Trading' started by candletrader, Jul 9, 2002.

1. :D

#11     Jul 9, 2002
  2. Super_Ego, I love to bet on the underdog!

:cool:

#12     Jul 9, 2002
  3. EGO comes from out of nowhere and immediately gives the incumbent TonyOz a run for his money in the polls.

Not a bad showing at this point, not bad at all.

#13     Jul 9, 2002
  4. Babak

Babak

Faster, you must be working those fingers raw registering all those aliases to vote for yourself. Maybe you should buy tiny hammers with which to hit the keys.

#14     Jul 9, 2002
  5. Just like your broker and the many equities that have raped you so moistly, I will take your "money".

SE

#15     Jul 9, 2002
  6. Quit harassing my friend with your accusations and false claims, babak. Why don't you go and find out if Mr. Oz needs a glass of water.

SE

#16     Jul 9, 2002

7. So basically you are taking the other side of my bet......this one is easy you show up I pay you dont show up I get paid...this is a wager you have total control of. This should be easy for ya....how much would you like to wager????

#17     Jul 9, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

the cheerleading continues....hey faster, you want to buy some of my sisters pom poms? and little skirts?

#18     Jul 9, 2002
  9. Cesko

Cesko

"My money is on SE not showing up...

The same here.

#19     Jul 9, 2002
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

light bulb go off, this must be rs7's brother-in-law or should I say outlaw, take keyboard away from this kid, he is giving you a black eye.

#20     Jul 9, 2002