Tony Oz Stock Trading Course Good/Bad?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by haub, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Tony Oz talks about a lot of usefull stuff on that course, but when i went through it i saw that all the information is very basic. That course is good only if you are a complete beginner and looking to get a crash course on technical analysis. But, if you know how to analyze charts already, you will not get much from here.

#11     Jul 1, 2003
  2. Momento

Momento

(EZ guys... Tony isn't a scammer...)

His books? I would recommand them to swing traders only.

#12     Jul 1, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

Tony Oz, is not only the real deal, having proven it again and again in front of witnesses in real time, he is a totally stand up guy.

Only idiots and/or morons would say he is a "spammer". He used to post here and give a lot of free advice. Until losers like you lowered the calibre of this site so much that he left.

Post script:
    Success in what? Being a childish dipstick? If so, mission accomplished!! :D

What's your next goal? Let me guess, moving out of your parent's.

#13     Jul 1, 2003
  4. He is not spammer difinitly, but also not
    a good teacher, tough he is one of best traders.

May be someone who prcaticed and have experties
    in his style can teach better than Tony Oz.

#14     Jul 1, 2003
  5. Tony Oz is excellent... there are only a handful of traders/vendors whose books have helped me refine my edge... Tony Oz is one of them, and I recommend his materials 100%... in particular, his book The Stock Trader is awesome...

#15     Jul 2, 2003
  6. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

Tony's a great guy, and a superb trader. On the short list of authentic resources.

Agree, 'the stock trader' is my #1 favorite trading book.

ken

#16     Jul 2, 2003
  7. You hear a lot of people telling you that "The Stock Trader" is a good book. Buy that - I would not spend hundreds of dollars on the CD course, however.

Personally, I have nothing against Tony Oz, but I did not get much from his books. But, to each his own - you may pick up something I missed.

#17     Jul 2, 2003
  8. Momento

Momento

Is he still trading?

#18     Jul 2, 2003
  9. Not to stir up a hornet's nest here - I can see Tony Oz has a lot of fans on this site.

But, that suprises me. I have "The Stock Trader", and have read several things by him, and my opinion is that Oz was someone who got caught up in th "Internet" bubble phase and made some money, and took advantage of it with some books. But most of the concepts and setups he teaches are not that high probability, IMHO.

I would be interested to hear if he currently trades also, and what his track record is these days. There are plenty of people who looked good back in the late 90's who could not trade their way out of a paper bag today.

Please note - this is in no way an attack on Oz.

#19     Jul 2, 2003
  10. gazza1

gazza1

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=246353#post246353

#20     Jul 2, 2003