Tony OZ Starts Trading Video Blog

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Babak, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Babak

Babak

I just got an email from Tony that he has started a weekly video blog. You can read more about it and check out the first episode here at Trader's Narrative (my humble little blog).

Tony would love to get feedback but since he didn't mention an email, and his site is still in beta, I'll mention it here: tony AT tonyoz DOT com

Enjoy!

2. Tony totally kicks ass, he was a major inspiration for me when I started out years ago.

Thanks for posting this!

3. Tony seems like a decent fellow. (yeah I know he's still a vendor)

Wish he would come back to ET. He caught a lot of heck (undeserved IMHO) when he was here before.

Good trading to all. :cool:

4. jem

jem

Babak

I thought you were Tony's brother.

5. virgin

virgin

Tony is one of the few vendors/traders I respect

6. I'm sure he is on here still. He probably uses an alias like EVERYBODY does. He did do a nice job with his video's. I would like to see him make one that teaches emini trading. S&P500. Similar to his stock one for sale on his website, but that specializes in S&P500 emini trading. I'd buy it.

7. nice work, tony. you need better tshirts, however!

surf:D

8. Babak

Babak

I've put up the second installment of the Stock Trader TV show along with my short review of it.

Don't forget to give Tony and his team feedback so they know people are watching and so they can improve the show.