Tony is desperate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dozu888, Jan 20, 2020.

1. dozu888

dozu888

Trump odds improved to 8/11 or -125 to -150 depending on where you look.

sigh. Tony Worked so hard for $7.5 an hour spamming ET. At the end it’s 4 more years of tears.

folks. Come over to the winners camp.

2. smallfil

smallfil

Nothing would please me more than re-electing President Donald Trump for 4 more years of MAGA then, vote Ted Cruz as the next US President. I imagine some extreme liberals might actually, move to Canada or France or Germany if it happens. Doesn't really matter. It will be a huge win for majority of Americans down the next generations. They would all have a brighter future.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

National polls > low volume betting odds anyday

upload_2020-1-20_13-46-11.png

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Im already there like I was in 2018

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well your spamming threads looking for OPM to prop up your tequila fueled gambling problems aside, what nonsense saying "depending on where you look". Did you look in you ass?

6. dozu888

dozu888

ur such a loser. Losers ficus on winners

7. dozu888

dozu888

ur such an idiot. Odds makers swayed to the left and Trump won as a dog.

the same sway is still there today! A rational odds maker would give like -300 or so.

imagine the result when Trump is the favorite

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thats why polls are better than oddsmakers

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yeah,a guy who lost by 3 million votes in 2016,10 million House votes in 2018,Lost Senate races in Pennsylvania,Wisconsin,Michigan,Nevada,Virginia ,Minnesota ,Arizona and Ohio as well as red states Arizona,West Virginia and Montana and every blue state race in 2018,has a current 42 % approval rating and 40% average first term rating and couldn't deliver Governors races in the heavily conservative states of Kentucky and Louisiana 2 months ago should be a -500 favorite.

Yeah, that sounds about right

10. dozu888

dozu888

ok pls... use your brain to think for 5 seconds..

#10     Jan 20, 2020