Tony Crabel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jikodev, Jan 23, 2003.

1. I think you should be under examination by the idiot police.

#51     Jan 27, 2003
  2. Foz

Foz

I believe the Schindler Fund is open to new investors. Let us know if you invest and how it works out.

#52     Jan 27, 2003
  3. BCE

BCE

Who are you people and where do you come from? I'm tired of doing this but I must respond to your ridiculous post. I was going to send you a private message in response to your last equally ridiculous post about the SEC and CFTC telling you how ridiculous it was and telling you it wasn't appreciated by me but I decided to just let it go. But now here you go again.
    My post, which was a few sentences long, was very obviously a joke. This was evident in a million ways as previously indicated in my last post. Your analogy about April Fools jokes is irrelevant. April Fools jokes are told or played without being presented as jokes in the beginning. My post was obviously a joke with no other intention than to give the people who had been so feverishly pursuing the book cause to laugh at themselves. This is satire. Pointing out human folly so we can all laugh at ourselves.
    I'm not sure why people like you and the other fellow seem to feel a need to attack me. You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor either and are obviously trying to distort what happened with my small post and draw analogies which don't exist, like the one about kids getting teased by "bullies on the playground". What? Where did that come from and how does that apply? The same with your analogy about MSFT. The person there obviously had no real humorous intentions.
    You seem to have an interest in personally attacking me. This of course isn't appreciated by me and I don't think much of you either. I find people like you a danger to society. Whatever happened to free speech? Do you understand what humor is? Do you think we should ban it?
    PS What does "He he he" mean? You obviously knew my post was a joke and found it funny.

#53     Jan 28, 2003
  4. What do you think you are doing Buzzy2 by saying "idiot police'.

Do you want to make things worse than they already are for CBE ?

Jack

#54     Jan 28, 2003
  5. man

man

don't you have something more important to do than quarrel about this?

shake hands and stop frightening each other. it's not worth it.

IMO Toby crabel never got an email (what an idea!) and most probably would not care. Can you imagine a trial where Toby Crabel's lawyer: "they said may fund was bust on ET!"

I am very ashamed if you ALL are joking and i did not get it ...

Anyways, thanks for the entertainment.

peace

#55     Jan 28, 2003
  6. What books are similar to Toby Crabel's in that they primarily talk about backtested setups?

Thanks.

#56     Apr 6, 2003
  7. I thought you were going to get a copy?

#57     Apr 6, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

#58     Apr 6, 2003
  9. Agassi

Agassi

I have the book. I am willing to sell it for $437. Email me direcltly to r_b61@yahoo.com

#59     Apr 6, 2003
  10. Agassi

Agassi

#60     Apr 6, 2003