Tony Crabel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jikodev, Jan 23, 2003.

1. You were just hoping he'd send you a complimentary copy of "the book" for being a turncoat.
    Admit it.

#31     Jan 26, 2003
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

#32     Jan 26, 2003
  3. Yep. It would be hard to prove material damage due to a single post on an internet message board. But to 'seal the deal' in terms of limiting your liability, the offending poster might want to issue an apology on this thread.

#33     Jan 26, 2003
  4. Brosh J.

Brosh J.

I have Crabel's book and I wish to sell it. Anyone interested please PM me. thanks.

Brosh J.

#34     Jan 26, 2003
  5. An apology to Mr Crabel is one thing but what about the damage I myself (and possibly others as well) incurred.

Upon reading BCE's 'news' I couldn't believe my eyes but then again one never knows so I 'dumped' my Crabel book
    and was only able to obtain $ 150 for a quick sale.

I just went to Amazon.com and saw that the book is being offered for $ 1,200 !!!

Can someone tell me how I can recover the damage I suffered ?
    I know that I panicked in dumping the book so quickly but that doesn't alter the fact that some of the responsibility for my loss must lie with other people.

The responsibility lies even more so with Buzzy2 as he clearly was aware of the true facts yet he exacerbated the panic with his statement of wanting to 'short' the book.

It was the look in the eyes and the leery grin of the three symbols ( :D :D :D ) which he added to his post which really pushed me over the hill and forced me to dump the book as quick as I could.

Jack

#35     Jan 26, 2003
  6. Do you all remember back in the Good 'Ol Days... when the internet stocks were flying?

I remember a high school or college kid getting sued by the SEC for placing false statements about a company all over the internet for his little fortune (I remember him paying $300,000 fine).

Also, spams about company profit rumours... self-proclaimed gurus... false and misleading performance and marketing...

They all can be reported to the SEC and/or CFTC(NFA).

I wonder if that will help ET become more legit... might be nice to have a SEC or CFTC guy in here answering our legal questions.

#36     Jan 26, 2003
  7. hey gann dude, what's with the postscript? makes you look kind of silly dude.:D

#37     Jan 26, 2003
  8. freealways,

the responsiblity for what YOU did is YOU. People who jump at the chance to blame anybody but themselves is in large part the reason we have the most f***** up legal system in the world. Until you accept responsibility for everything you get rewards for nothing.

#38     Jan 26, 2003
  9. the dude was joking man..hahaha get real:D

#39     Jan 26, 2003
  10. "can't we all just get along?"

ANYWAYS...the raiders need to get something started second half. i knew the bucs had a strong d...but man, didn't realize how fast they were.

#40     Jan 26, 2003