Tony Crabel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jikodev, Jan 23, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

question: what is the diff between posting a message with the word "please erase/delete" and not posting at all.
    answer: not a thing

#22     Jan 26, 2003
  2. Sorry, I wrote an answer to your question but I decided not to post it so I editted it out...

#23     Jan 26, 2003
  3. BCE, where did you get that information that Crabel's fund blew up ? How and where can we verify it ?

Gee, you are very fortunate that Mr Crable took you into his confidence by telling you how he is now earning a living by hyping his book here at ET and then selling them at eBay and Amazon.

I don't believe one word of what you are saying. Both you and Buzzy2 would make a good couple, both of you appear to take a considerable delight in someone else's (alleged) misfortune.

It looks more to me that your so-called facts are not correct.

Jack

#24     Jan 26, 2003
  4. #25     Jan 26, 2003
  5. Nothing against Toby Crabel book but Gems section on this forum has more of a practical advice.
    Break out method would have done better if buy and sell order are placed at the same time. One guy I knew while ago has tested it and results were better then hold till close.
    As far as intraday pattern statistical accuracy ( 68% ) goes, I do not think that is enough.
    Walter

#26     Jan 26, 2003
  6. Earlier today I sent an email to Mr Crabel informing him of the character assassination which went on in this thread and I have now received an email thanking me for the information.

It also states that he is not too pleased with such in-bad-taste type of jokes and expects to be taking legal steps to put the culprit in his proper place (his words, not mine).

So CBE, if I were you I would immediately put the house and bank account in my wife's name , put on my running shoes and make myself scarce.

Not that I have any pity for anyone foolish enough to pick a fight with a billionaire by unfairly character assassinating such a person.

Jack

#27     Jan 26, 2003
  7. freealways: maybe you are picking a fight with millionaires yourself... be nice to people here at ET...
    PS are you tampa's brother?

#28     Jan 26, 2003
  8. Bad advice Jack. Assets that are shifted to avoid litigation are considered reachable.

Also, Crabel would be considered a celebrity in this field and as such charges of liable and slander are exceptionally difficult to support. Were it not so, programs such as Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show, and David Letterman could not air. And don't forget the tabloid newspapers.

#29     Jan 26, 2003

9. well said and accurate, inandlong.

surfer

#30     Jan 26, 2003