Tony Crabel book $375 obo

Discussion in 'Trading' started by upstateprop, Nov 5, 2009.

1. PPT

PPT

I have been looking for this book for years.

I would gladly pay $900, under just one condition

let me know ASAP!!!!

this book is easily worth its weight in diamonds

#11     Nov 5, 2009
  2. Crabel Capital Management ranked number 101 out of 172 funds on Absolute Return magazine list Absolute Return survey of U.S. groups with more than $1 billion AUM, July 2005.[3]

#12     Nov 5, 2009
  3. LMAO! :D :D :D

#13     Nov 5, 2009
  4. Wow...I just put this book here because I thought maybe another trader would like to own a copy for their library or whatever. I had no idea that people would take offense and try to discourage anyone from buying it. I paid $250 in 1996 for this copy and I know it helped me make many times that investment. I'm sorry that I put an asking price that may seem high to some but thats just the way it is. If someone would truly like to make an offer please just message me and if you don't want to thats fine also. Once again I'm sorry that I seem to have offended some people here by having the nerve to put this book up for sale..I sincerely hope they will forgive me.

#14     Nov 6, 2009
  5. jjf

jjf

I will make a sensible offer if you can tell me honestly the reason that you are selling the book.

#15     Nov 6, 2009
  6. dealer

dealer

Most books on "trading" have very little to offer. Money and time is better spent on books that will teach you how to THINK.

If you can get a hold of it try starting with "The Art of Thought" by Wallas.

#16     Nov 6, 2009
  7. Quote from upstateprop:
    Wow...I just put this book here because I thought maybe another trader would like to own a copy for their library or whatever.

No, you put it here because you wanted to make some $$$ without paying amazon or ebay a fee.

I had no idea that people would take offense and try to discourage anyone from buying it.

The only one being offended here appears to be yourself. This is a forum. Others questioning why it is worth hundreds it exceptionally pertinent.

I paid $250 in 1996 for this copy and I know it helped me make many times that investment.

If you made so much with it, why do you need the money?

I'm sorry that I put an asking price that may seem high to some but thats just the way it is.

If you made so much with it, why do you need the money?

If someone would truly like to make an offer please just message me and if you don't want to thats fine also.

Translation - look, just let me make some bucks, stop making me expend energy explaining why I am trying to avoid paying fees to sell it and make some much-needed $$$ for myself...

Once again I'm sorry that I seem to have offended some people here by having the nerve to put this book up for sale..I sincerely hope they will forgive me.

The only one being offended here appears to be yourself. This is a forum. Others questioning why it is worth hundreds it exceptionally pertinent.

#17     Nov 6, 2009
  8. PPT

PPT

LOL. The OP just got the beat down.

If your book simply prints money, can you lend it to me for $10,000 per day.

Or loan it to the Fed for $1 billion per day

Selling the holy grail for only $350???

#18     Nov 6, 2009
  9. I am quite sure I didn't call it a Holy Grail nor did I imply that this is a sure fire money maker. Its just a good book that will get you thinking about the right things in trading. I dont think Tony Crabel was a snake oil salesman nor do I claim this to be a trading system. Its a good book thats out of print that has stood the test of time in its thinking about the markets. If some here would like to put the book down or me down thats fine, I have no problem with that . Its a free country and they can act however they like. God Bless.

#19     Nov 6, 2009
  10. Now the book is on ebay...$175 reserve

#20     Nov 16, 2009