Tons of computer stuff cheap/free (NYC LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WinstonTJ, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I'm cleaning out the closets - a 500sq foot apartment is only so big.

Have tons of stuff - 10/100 switches, routers, NICs, Dell computer parts, heatsinks, bunch of intel E8400 CPUs, hard drives, some old monitors, power strips, RAM of various speeds (all DDR2), SCSI cards, SCSI cables, SCSI 10k & 15k rpm HDDs, etc. etc. etc.

Looking to donate/get rid of/sell anything I can.

Also have:

VGA cables, power cables, DVI cables
    Matrox G450 Quad cards - with DVI or VGA cables
    Nvidia NVS 290 cards - with LFH59 VGA or DVI connectors
    Other various PCI/PCIe video cards
    new in box dell keyboards & mice
    Sata & IDE cables, CDRW/DVD drives
    crappy (but brand new) headsets with microphones

Please PM for more detials or tell me what you are looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING. I AM VERY BUSY AND ITS A ROYAL PITA TO SHIP SO IT IS 100% TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION.

Thx.

EDIT: Also have some old used Dell 17" monitors

2. consider taking some to salvation army or goodwill. They may resell computer stuff... Also craigslist in your area.

3. Cotton

Cotton

Salvation Army will only newer (rather, not so old) and only in working order electronic items.

4. I'm going to throw out a bunch of it tomorrow. I have family coming into town and the wife wants it gone.

5. Exactly. That stuff is nearly worthless.

6. its now the 10th, Nov, and I just caught on to this thread

pity I didn't see it earlier,

all stuff gone?

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeap, Surf came and picked it all up....

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Banjo

Banjo

Best thing to do with this kind of stuff is find a proper recycler and drop it off. Every city has a list.

10. I think surfer gets the last laugh. Last I heard he has a place for the winter on the ocean in palm beach and is dining daily at daniel boulad's.

#10     Nov 10, 2010